36

J it's getting late let's go to bed. 

We logged off our laptops and put our reading glasses on our laptops than Jane turned off the lights. We entered the guest room . The moon tonight was so bright that we didn't need to turn on Amy bedroom not bathroom lights.  We kept the bedroom door open. Jane follows me into the bathroom and places her hands around my waist and nibbles on my ear lobes and back of my neck. Jane lowers her boxers and kicks them off and lowers my panties and bottoms.  I finished taking them off and fold them leaving them on the vanity.
J enters me from behind. I spread my legs more..Jane starts grinding my pussy harder..I feel her sweat drip on my back. I am moaning her birth name.

Fuck babe you feel so tight and your making me want to take you on the bathroom floor.

Shit yes-Jane- Jane Jane- Jane yes daddy.

Jane goes as far as she can when she lays me facing forward on the floor  with my face on shorts and bath mat.  Maura is pushing back as I am going forward and we both are close. We begin to shake as I continue to fuck my wife. I place my tongue on her left earlobe and Maura climaxes.  I don't climax yet but still inside her.  I climax and our fluids are intermixing. We both come several more times before Jane pulls out and rolls me on top of her.  We stay on the floor until our breathing reverts back to normal. 

Doc let's get up or my back will be killing me all tomorrow.
Jane helps me up. Jane uses the bathroom while I am flossing and brushing. We switched. We finally got to bed nude.I made sure Maura and I were covered up by the duvet cover. We tell one goodnight after we kissed. I could feel Jane getting hard again .I  gave her hand job until she came twice in my hands. We both sucked my hands then nodded off to sleep.

The following morning Jane and I woke up as regular for work.  We took a quick shower.  I got out and got dressed and put a load if laundry in and told Jane to strip the beds later on,make them and do more laundry.  I told her she didn't have to fold them that we Beth and I could do that when we returned from work. Please read the labels and follow the directions accordingly.  Beth started breakfast for us all.

Morning Yilena how you feeling?Better but tired and still sore especially my low back and ribs.  I received your medical notes and x-rays last night. Sweating you  will be off next week too. Why Maura?The ER doctor should of kept you in the hospital for a few days which you didn't let the three of us know. I cannot say anything to no one except for Jackson.  He isn't too thrilled either nor is Jay.  He is the one who called me last night.  You checked yourself out against doctors orders.  The three of us understand that you don't want to get the flu, rsv or covid there.  You will be staying inside no swimming or sauna for you. I do need tell our wives that. You could harmed yourself more just by Jane giving you a massage.  Please don't tell Jane.  I don't want to make her feel bad.  Yilena you really going to hate me for the next one.  I know no sex of any sort.  I could hurt my back and ribs more. I will tell them that too. I am going to have Jane pick you up from my office. I want to run more x-rays.  I will help you get changed now.  Maura please call my wife to help me instead. Okay.

I left her bedroom and asked for them to come upstairs.  Yilena is not to swim nor get in the sauna and a definite no on sex of any sort.  Her ribs and lower back are worse than she led us to believe.  Jane after Beth helps her to use the restroom and she eats breakfast.  I want you to take her in my suv or Beth's to the clinic so I can run some more x-rays on her. Jane I will drive her myself and bring her back. I don't want her to miss tell me again . Okay, I will finish the laundry while you gone and take some ribs to defrost. I will give you cash so you can buy some additional items too. Jane that isn't necessary.  Yes it us. I write a list for you. Okay. I know not to debate with a lawyer.  I will lose.

Jane and I went downstairs to eat.  Yilena came down slowly with Beth.  They ate as well.  Beth loaded the dishwasher while Jane started the laundry.  I finished cleaning the kitchen and took my lunch out of the refrigerator and reminded Beth to take hers. I kissed Jane goodbye and left.

Jane I will be back as soon as I can. I already called the university to let them know I will be in later close to eleven. 

I helped Yilena to my car that was outside already. We waved goodbye to Jane.

Babe I know you're mad that I didn't stay in the hospital. I explained why.  Yes I understand but Jane, myself, Maura including yourself could of caused more pain.  Yilena I don't want to lose you. We have gone beyond reasonable in our marriage in white lies, being deceitful and health issues.  I know Elizabeth Davis Salas I am truly sorry. I know you are when you say my entire name.  Oh and doctor too. Yes babe.