14

Dr. Isles I need more of diabetes medicine. Let me test you. You are no longer diabetic I. Your a diabetic 2. Have you ever injected yourself with needles? No just checked my glucose level before the monitor. I have two options one from a vial that has to be measured Ina syringe or another kind that you can use twice and it determines what you need. What is the cost difference? Don't worry about the price. Which would you rather have? The second one.  I will get you sample to show you. When you are below this number  or above this one, you use it like this. Use a alcohol swab than do this. 
I showed him on a fruit and he laughed but then was able to use a different one on himself.  I explained to him how to close it without getting poked.  I gave him a sharp container,  wrote him out a prescription as well. I told him to send in the results daily and showed him how. I told him even though I was taking a vacation he could send them to our office which will send them to a doctor here even if it's after hours. He thanked me and left with the prescription to get filled at cvs.

I wrote in his chart on line and logged out. My mind kept going back to Jane. She hadn't had a episode about hoyt in years. I told the receptionist I was taking the rest of the day off. It was already one. I wasn't sure if Cheryl could handle Jane when she shuts down.

 I wasn't sure if Cheryl could handle Jane when she shuts down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lisa was there too. I am guessing Cheryl didn't want to worry me . I parked my car.

Slid the garage slide

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Slid the garage slide. Opened the interior door and locked it.  I heard my wife screaming. I ran into the bathroom.  She was in the shower on the floor.

Maura we both tried. She didn't want anyone else to be called.  It's okay.  You two go dry off and change .

They dried off and left.

Babe get up please.  Maur it hurts. I know honey. Let me help you up.

Jane turned the water off and I was soaked.

Maur sorry you got wet. Honey its okay. You can dry off with my help.  I will than get out of my clothes and dry off.

I did what I said. Iaid my wet scrubs on the tub wall and helped Jane to our bed.  I used the intercom to ask them for some hot soup and water. 

Honey take this 💊.  It will help you sleep. Okay doc.

Jane was able to take it with her own saliva. The gals entered the bedroom with a bad tray with what I asked, spoon and lots of napkins.

Maura anything else? No. I will feed her than she will be asleep soon until we are ready to leave. I will get us dressed and we will go in your hummer. Please put our guns in your locked box and our luggage.  I will get her briefcase, lap top. Chargers and purse . Lisa and Cheryl thank you.  Cheryl please pack my medical bag and here is the  key to the medicine cabinet. I already turned off the alarm. Please make sure there is 20 pills.   My prescription pad,  my lap top. Purse and Chargers too. Just leave our keys on the counter. Okay. 

I continued to feed her and she was able to drink the water on her own .

I removed the tray from the bed when the medication was beginning to kick in. I helped her lower her body in bed. She wiped her mouth and told me she was sorry.

Honey you have nothing to worry about it. I love you. Me loveeee.

Jane was out snoring. I got up and got dressed. I took had tray into the kitchen.

Maura this was bad.  We had to hold her down so she stop hitting us.  I know she gets worse and shuts down.  This time at least she didn't.  Lisa you may have to postpone Mondays hearings. I already did. Joan was okay and wants her to rest up. She is  ordering pizza and sodas from Sierras pizzeria to be here by 6 for us to take with us. She is worried about her. Okay good.  I am gonna eat now and sleep too. She will Mayne up late tonight.  I will have you two sleep in the other room tonight. She shouldn't be combative with me but will be angry and mad. I will lock up our guns in the wall safe.  I will handcuff and tie her to the bed if I need to. I don't want anyone else to know.  I will text kim myself before I fall asleep .

I finally finished my dinner and put the dirty items in the dishwasher . I called from the landline and told her we won't be available until Tuesday.  Her court case for Monday was rescheduled. Kim tells me if she is needed to call her and if more days is needed to let her no.

I walked to our  bedroom and laid on top of her.

Maur I love you and thank you for leaving work early.  I love you. I called Kim to cancel Monday like Lisa had your case rescheduled. I love you too.  Let's get some sleep .