5

I got up to use the restroom and the two of them were sound asleep.  We were close to landing and I woke them up.  They thanked me and got up to use the restroom.  I went back to the cockpit to help land the plane. With five minutes we started descending to land. We finally landed.  Maur steered the plane to the huge hangar area where the planes and helicopters are kept. There is enough room for the three planes and two helicopters she and Katelyn own. Maura owns one plane herself.

We finally exited the plane twenty minutes later. We said our goodbyes to my daughter and daughter in law and the flight attendant.  Maura tells the mechanic to give this plane,  the second plane and the helicopter a tuneup.  The other helicopter and plane is kept in Italy except for when John and the other three pilots fly the plane here .

We leave in the town car waiting for   us.
Babe let's call some place and have our dinner delivered.  J what do you feel like eating? Thai. I will call it in.

Jane tells me what she wants.  I call in the order.

Babe our food will arrive around 6:30. Okay!

Maura and I sort our dirty and clean clothes to be taken to the cleaners or for us to wash.We occasionally have merry maid come and clean our house. This wasn't one of them.

Babe I text everyone to be here on Sunday. Baby girl and Dorothy will be here tomorrow to bring out all the clothes and shoes. Babe I am proud of you.

Our dinner arrived.  My wife poured us a glass of  wine that pairs well with the food. We ate and drank in silence. I knew my wife struggling with her decision. I know it isn't easy for her. I just didn't want to say anything that would make her change her mind.

Babe the food and wine was perfect together. Thanks J. J it won't be easy on Saturday and Sunday but it's needed. I am afraid if I don't you will leave me.  I don't want to go through that again. Maur I love you. I love you too.

My wife was right. I probably would leave her which hurt me knowing she knew that. With Jane not acknowledging yes or no, I knew I was right. I got up to start the washer while Jane loaded the dishwasher and started it. We both sat on the couch. I decided to lay my head on Maura's lap  . Maura lowers her head and starts kissing me. I reciprocate and starts moaning in her mouth when my wife hand slides into my jeans after she unbuckles the main button and unzips the zipper. Maur slides her hand and starts rubbing up and down my shift.

Maur fuck this feels good baby.  Ohhhhhh baby. I want you to cum in me.

I get up and remove my shoes, socks and lower my boxers and take my boxers and pants off. My wife has removed all of her clothes and starts to unbutton my blouse. Her hands move under my bra as I lay on ber. She raises the bra and takes my left nipple in ber mouth sucking hard and marking me. She uses her other hand to unclasp it. Her other hand moving downward while she has me in her mouth. She guides my dick and I enter her. She is soaked and I go down all the way in her once she places her hands on my buttocks pressing me downward.

Fuck me hard and rough baby.

I am doing what she asked  her back is arching so I go further in her. We both can hear our bodies slapping against one another.

Cum with me doc. J I am close Hold on a little longer.

Our bodies are sweating and trembling.  We cum together twice consecutively...

Ah fuck Maur your so tight and still fill me up. Babe all for you and only you. Fuck me harder.

My back is flat now. Jane's hands are above my head holding the couch fucking me and making me cum again. We are so soaked and our cum seeps onto us and the couch. J finally gets soft and stays inside of me . We are breathing heavy. I finally pull out and get uo to remove my bra and blouse. Maur gets up and stands up then Bends over. She wants  me fucking her anus. We both are wet so I slip in her and go as far as I can pumping in and out..

Yes baby harder. Maur I am in far in you as I can. I know but harder.

We both are moaning than screaming but not too loud . I finally pull out and Maura turns around and I move back sitting on the couch. She straddles me and I hold her lower back. We both are moving are hips and so much friction until we cum again. I am biting down on her right breasts biting her hard enough to scream which wasn't quiet. We were glad no one heard us.

Maur I need to rest. Okay. She gets off of me and kneels sucking on me.

Fuck Maur your killing me.

Maura continues and I am holding her head down until I cum in her mouth . Maura gags because it was too much to swallow. I couldn't believe I had that much still to make her gag. I release my grip on the back of her neck  and pull out. My cum us dripping and she stands up and kisses me.

Fuck Maura you out did yourself. J you didn't disappoint me at all. J I need to use the restroom . I do too.

We both get up to use the bsthrooms. I hear Jane turn on the washer and I hear her. She returns and we both lay down spooning. Me being the big spoon. Jane covering us. We eventually fall asleep for the night .