12

A\N above is ingredients you can make your own oxy clean.

The following morning Cheryl woke me up when she got out of bed close to six.

Cheryl what time is it? It's 5:49. I have to get in the shower and unlock my house so Harold can clean my pool. I will get up and turn off the alarm. I will get you a key and write down the guest code for the alarm and the main gate. Thank you.

I got in the shower and took a quick shower. Jane left me the items and got in the shower after waking up Maura and Lisa via the intercom system. Babe why are you up so early? It's 6 now. I need to go home and let Harold in and tell him forget next week plus pay him. Okay be safe it's still dark. I also will pack a bag for a nine days just in case we get snowed in. Ah OK. Bye you gals. I leave and lock the reset the alarm and lock the door. I open my vehicle door abd started the engine and allow it to warm up before I take off.

Jane strip the bed when you get out and start the washing machine.
Please take the items out of the dryer and clean the lint trap. I already have soap in the machine and the sheets from the guest room.

Lisa gets in the shower with me and we have a littl3 dessert before we wash our bodies and dry off.

Lisa thank you for asking me to cuddle with you. Your welcome. I miss just doing that with you. I wish I could of done more, but I was tired and sore. Lisa it was okay. We put our makeup on and get dressed after we put native deodorant on. I am going to head home to get my bags packed too for nine days. This way we all just have to come back here and load up my hummer. I say golfing outdoors is a no go. I agree.

Lisa and I kiss goodbye and she leaves.

Jane it's just us two for breakfast. The other two left. Okay. How does cream of wheat sound? Perfect.

We finished getting ready for work and we start making coffee, cream of wheat and wheat bread with banana for breakfast. I put my book and assignment in my purse. Jane leaves to get her brief case and does the same . We eat and drink our coffee. We clean up the kitchen. Jane starts the dishwasher while I transfer the items from the washer to the dryer. I take the dry bedding and make both beds. Jane is finished and gets our dry cleaning bags with her brief case and puts then in her truck. She locks the interior garage and I hear her slide the latch. She needs to put wd40 on it. I get my stuff, turn on the alarm and lock the interior garage door. I slide the lever of my garage and get in my truck to Maserati and start it. I see Jane leaving. I leave a few minutes later and close my garage.

I arrive home and park my Mercedes. I slide the garage door level and open my interior garage door and turn off the alarm. I hear the gardeners mowing, edging the yard. I see Harold abd unlock the door. Harold let me get your check Next week don't worry about cleaning it. I will be out of town. Just take care of the yard. What about your mail? Post office box. I stopped getting the paper. Okay. I need to remove the tree and have them grind it. I wrote the check to include that. The crew will come back to fill the hole and stomp it . Okay thank you. Enjoy your time off. I will. I left him cleaning the pool and spa area while I went to pack my bags and make myself coffee and breakfast. I heard him say bye. I locked up the door and the other door. I canceled my appointments for the next two Fridays at my other offices and asked my colleague to take my appointments. I had done his for a month. I drank my coffee and finished eating my breakfast. I started the dishwasher after I cleaned the kitchen. I folded my laundry and put it away. I picked up my bag fit the cleaners and took everything in my vehicle. I turned the alarm on and locked my interior garage and removed the slider, started my vehicle opened the garage and drove away while closing the garage. I drove to the cleaners picked up Lisa and my clean clothes and left my dirty laundry bag and left with my tag. I get billed for my items monthly and pay them online.

Babe I picked up our items from the dry cleaners. Okay thank you. I am almost done at my house. I will go by the dry cleaners to drop my stuff off and pay the bill since you got last month. Okay thanks. Love you. Love you too.

We ended the call and I am left my driveway with my luggages and dirty laundry. It didn't take me long to get to the cleaners. Morning Lisa. Morning. I here to pay Cheryl and my bill and to leave these. Let me look up your two accounts.

She entered the amount and told me th3 price. I wrote check and got two receipts with our accounts paid in full .

I drove to work and parked my hummer. I locked my hummer, took my brief case and purse. I entered through security and gathered my two items and went to the office for our meeting .