28

The following morning we had eaten downstairs then headed to the conference room after Maura and Cheryl tested us for convid. So far we have been negative .

Joan spoke with the witnesses when they showed up.

Joan what do you mean they haven't decided yet? Tommy they haven't.  Where is Maximilian? He's in lock up downstairs.  He will stay there until 5 when everyone is returned to jail.
Joan I am tired of having a body guard around me.  This is impacting Drew and my jobs. Everyone I am sorry they don't have a verdict ready. You will have to wait in the hallway until Tomorrow morning to see if a verdict is found. This is bullshit. Uncle Tommy calm down. This isn't Judge Tunney 's fault. I don't like the Guards either but it's for our safety. Someone threw blood in Rebecca's driveway as well as a mocktail. Last night. Yes, Avery is correct that Avery stated.  Frankie? Tommy we are looking into it. Thomas Rizzoli don't go and do something stupid.  You have alot to lose. Don't revert back to your old ways. Fine I won't. Not later either.  I know what your thinking little brother. Drew let's go.  You guys I will do my best to make sure he stays within the laws of California.  Thanks Auntie.  You are welcome baby girl. I second that Auntie.  Me too. Me three. Your very welcome baby girl and Olivia's.

Everyone left the court room. Jane and Maura don't you two either do something stupid.  I won't Joan. I won't .

Lisa logged out of the live feed.  Yet gals let's change and go fishing now.

We met out in the lounge area of the suite and left with lunch,  beverages and snacks with the fishing gear. We headed over to the lake area by Jane's place.

Lisa parked her vehicle in the street and we got the gear and walked in the back of her cabin. The renters asked us what we were doing and how we got in the back. Jane identifies herself as the owner and calla the property manager when they don't believe her.

We are sorry.  I just didn't want anyone trespassing and we get blamed for something we didn't do. It's okay. Enjoy the rest until this Saturday.  My family and I will.

The guy went back inside the cabin. We  put the chairs that Maura had retrieved from Jane's garage.  Jane and Lisa carried the ice chest to the lake area. Cheryl and Maura put the equipment down. Each of us opened the chairs on the deck and got the fishing poles ready than cast them.
We weren't doing well. We took a break to eat lunch.  Maura you got one. 

Maura runs to her pole and starts reeling it in. Maura catches it and unhooks and clips it to the line than bangs it with the like with a smaller bat image.

Dang Maura you hit it hard.  Cheryl had to in order for it to die.
Maura went to use the hose by the back of the cabin with hand cleaner to wash her hands and dried them with a paper towel.  Maura tosses the paper towel in the garbage can. She returns and joins us as we eat lunch and drink hot cocoa and coffee. We throw everything not eaten in the garbage  bin and finish fishing. Cheryl, Lisa and Maura catch legal size of fish. My fish is too small. I unhook it and let it swim away. We stayed out here until close to 1:45 than pack up and leave.

We have enough fish for dinner. 

Lisa parks and we all get out and put the equipment in the garage.

The man shows up with the bikes with his wife and daughter. They thanked us and left.   Maura locks the garage. We all use the cave bathroom when she tells us no one is renting it. We decided to stay there and prepare dinner. Maura and Cheryl take off to guy buy the supplies to make dinner and cleaning supplies with more toilet paper.
They return and we enjoyed the fish risotto,  green spinach with almonds sliced with dressing and a bottle of wine and beer. We had oatmeal and sugar cookies with coffee. We all chipped in after we used the restrooms and washed up to clean up. Maura left the extra cleaning supplies in the cave. We than walked back go the hummer with one guns drawn when we hear coyotes howling .

Shit they got too close. Babe we are safe now.  Jane gave them a warning shot and they left us. Cheryl a little too close for my comfort.

Lisa drove us back. We all took showers.  Lisa's cell rings.  Ira Ann.

Good evening Lisa. I hope you all are relaxing? Yes we are and thank you for asking.  They reached a verdict.  Be logged in by eight.  Okay. I will. Have they caught the others who threatened the witnesses? Yes about that. Whsts wrong Ann? Caleb shot and killed one of the ladies who tried to hurt Fred when he was getting in his vehicle this afternoon.  Is anyone else hurt? No.  It was a clean shoot. Everything was captured on video. He and Fred are shocked up. They have arrested all but one of them.  The Leo's are still looking for Oscar Ramsey still.  Thanks for the call. 

I ended the call.
You guys the verdict is in.  Caleb shot and killed one of the people going after people. Fred and Caleb are shocked up but it was a clean shot. They have arrested all but Oscar Ramsey.

Jane immediately texts everyone . Fred and Caleb said they were good. Chin and Jay have assigned more officers around our loved ones especially Tommy and Drew.  They are staying with Frankie and Laura. Yilena and Beth are staying at Avery and June's home.
Joan and  Bailey are Lisa Harris home at Lisa Harris request. 

Maur I don't have a good feeling about this. I know babe neither do I. Why don't we all have mattresses and other items brought back in here.

Maura calls for house keeping to bring items to the suite. They make uo the mattresses after we moved the coffee table and couches back .

Is there anything else ladies? No thank you Rick    John and Susie

Is there anything else ladies? No thank you Rick    John and Susie . Your very welcome.
Cheryl tips them and they leave.

Jane and Maura the tahoe police are here in plain clothes along with their uniforms.  We are covered as best as we can be. I know Lisa.  I am not worried about us. I am worried about the people in Sacramento and surrounding areas.

We decided to just cuddle. Jane and Maura.  Lisa and I. We eventually fell asleep.