48

We woke up not feeling well. We took another rapid test and all three of them were positive for covid. We notified downstairs and maura had medication sent to our room by the pharmacy along with extra water, tissue thermometer caps for Maura's thermometer, lots of  tissue and chicken soup, lysol spray and wipes  tea bags, lots of paper cups, lots of honey which was left out in the hallway for us.

We took the medication and extra vitamins. Maura took all of our temperatures.
Cheryl called Lisa gagging and telling her to get checked for covid and asked her to contact the others to have them get checked. We all contacted our work sites and told them we would be at the Hilton for at least ten days. We ate and drank liquids that went to the bedroom to sleep.  House keeping dropped off more bedding and towels for us later in the evening when Jane called to ask for a case of water for each of us. They left the items in the hallway. We left the empty containers on the cart for them to get. Maura locked the door and sprayed the handles and room. We fell back to sleep after Jane rolled the cases of water in between the beds and opened one case so we could get water when we needed it.

Lisa called and said she and the others were negative so far. Our colleagues along with Amanda and Jason Harris had dropped off pho and care packages. We ate pho for dinner and thanked Ananda and Jason. Rachel came by to check on us. She said are temperatures were down from when Maura initially took them. She stripped the beds and made the beds. She called house keeping for more clean sheets and bedding. She left after house keeping knocked on the door with more supplies of tissue and toilet paper.  She kept us with cough syrup for each of us.

None of us got up to lock the door. All our valuables was in the bedroom. This way Rachel and her husband could come in and check on us. Rachel said she would have more pajamas, panties, boxers, scope. Tooth brushes. Deodorant. Soap we all use, and floss sent over tomorrow. We thanked her and she left.  The house keeping would bring it in. We would change the bedding and empty dishes in the hallway for them to replenish the items when we called. We ate some of the fruit that Amanda and Jason sent over. W3 weren't too hungry and Cheryl lost hwe taste buds. Several of our everlasting teen alumi left us items too as well as the teens currently enrolled . We definitely were feeling the love.

My daughter and daughter in law had this made for us

My daughter and daughter in law had this made for us.  The three of us ate all of it. Jane and us did a video for all to see thanking them.

In the middle of the night Jane and Maura had trouble breathing.  I called 911.I called Frankie and Katelyn to tell them they were being taken to Stanford hospital.  All I  knew was that they were having difficulty breathing.
Later that night Frankie call they are being admitted and he would like their items to be packed.  He said Julianne and Dorothy were on their way to get their belongings.  Lisa was also here to get me and take me back to her place. She had appropriate masks and gloves to get me in my car.  I was masked up and I paid my portion and Julianne picked up their portion of the room. I took the food and other items sent to us at the request of Julianne.  Tony notified Rachel to let her know to cancel the items she ordered and why.  Rachel would check on them on Monday morning during her rounds.

I took vacation to take care of Cheryl.  My place was ready.  I got Cheryl to my guest room and hired a nurse to come in on a daily basis from 10 - 10 ,7 days a week. Cheryl said she would pay for the nurse.  None of us knew where we were exposed to get covid. I was put too bed after I took  a shower. The first nurse made me some pho and had me take more of the medication that Maura and Rachel prescribed. I eventually fell asleep.  I sprayed the rooms Cheryl was at and had her car sanitized. The nurse woke me up telling me she was leaving and Cheryl was sound to sleep. All food for Cheryl would be in paper and plastic ware with plastic cups. My recycling would be extra during this time fuller than normal.