39

Maur I am glad your sister drove your car and Rony followed you home.  Thsnk you two for bringing her home safe and helping me get her changed for bed.  Katelyn why did she drink unreasonable amount of wine today? Jane today is the anniversary of our mother's death.  Oh shit, I have been so consumed with work. I  forgot. It's okay she knows you have.  Take care.  Katelyn I am sorry I miss her too. Thank you.

Rony and Katelyn left. I secured the house and turned on the alarm.  J how could you forget? Maur I have been sp busy getting ready for this case tomorrow that it slipped my mind.  Take one with water.  You are going to have a nasty hangover. No my sister made me a alcohol beverage I drank to help decrease it.

Maura was cussing which is rare. I just laid in bed holding her while she spoke of many memories she had of Esmi once she got passed the built inside of guilt. 

Babe sleep. You are emotionally exhausted. Thank you wifey.

Maura passed out directly after I told her to sleep.  I was glad as I held her and thanked God for Katelyn and Rony making sure she got home safe and sound. I kissed Maura's top of her head and fell asleep.  The next morning I  was hating to see the sun out and my head was pounding. I called Cheryl,  Annastasia,, Jennifer and the rest of the doctor's I would be staying home today. I wasn't sick but felt like crap after getting drunk. They all responded saying okay and if  I need anything to call them.

Babe Cheryl is here.  I am off to court.  Love you.  I love you too. We kissed than I left for court.

Maura I took today off too but to watch stay here and take care of you . I knew you were hurting and afraid you would end up this way. I laid in bed with her and held her. We both ended falling asleep.

Captain Frost did you understand my question.  Yet so we all can hear what you have to say.

We all listened than Barry left. I said goodbye to my ex partner. Ann and I said our closing statements. My client Eddie is happy with the closing. Judge Castel says they will notify us when a verdict is ready to be entered in the court.  My client Eddie walks out with his wife and kids.

Frost thank you for your testimony.  You are welcome and it was the truth. I am off of work.  You and Maura still coming over for dinner right? Yes , I need to check on her to see how she is feeling.  Cheryl is with her.  Nina invited Lisa and Cheryl too. Okay see you at six.

We hoth left in our vehicles.  I finally arrive at home.

Cheryl where is Maura? Asleep

Cheryl where is Maura? Asleep.  Is she feeling better? Yes. I will go get her up.  Thanks for looking after her. Your welcome.  I will see you at frosts. Okay,  see you there.