4

We arrived at the museum and entered.

Maura and Jane we are glad Julianne and I came with you on this mini vacation

Maura and Jane we are glad Julianne and I came with you on this mini vacation. After we funish here let's go get dinner. We have to be up early at the airport. Okay, Dorothy. We ars glad you and my daughter joined us this. This week definitely has definitely gone by fast. Mom too fast.

We stayed at this museum for awhile than headed to Raoul's restaurant.

French-American bistro . We slide into a roomy crimson booth in the back for oysters and cold white wine. We than ordered a roast rack of lamb, steak au poivre with bread and salads with a full-bodied French red wine. Dorothy and my Maura had the roast rack of lamb while my mom and I had the steak with bread and chef salad.

The food was good but hard to hear each other talking with the noise level in here. We left without ordering dessert and took a cab back to the hotel to have various cheese cake slices with coffee.

Its close to nine. We better get back upstairs and pack. Our plane leaves at ten. We need to be there by nine.

We left upstairs and all of us decided to take showers tonight. We would meet downstairs tomorrow at 7 for breakfast. We said good night. Jane and I made love in the shower than finished showering.

Babe I will pack out stuff and leave the luggages open so all we have to do is put your pajamas and our hygiene kits. Okay love. Please leave my blue jeans and white blouse for me out. I will wear those. Okay J.

Maur finished. She got into bed with me. I called downstairs to have them give us a wake up call at 6. We kissed one another good night.

The following morning our room phone rang. Maur reached for it and thanked them. We got up and out of bed. Maur looked so good naked.

J no. I will get ready in the other bathroom while you use this one. Okay,if you must. Yes or we will be late going downstairs to eat. I will pay our bill on line. Okay, Maur.
Morning Maura. Morning Dorothy. Jane will be ready shortly. Yeah I got dressed in here or Julianne would of made us late. You know these Rizzoli women. Yes, I do.

I left to get dressed.

Hi mom. Morning baby girl and Dorothy. We will meet you two downstairs. I still need to wait on Maur. Okay mom.

They left and I brought our luggage to the living area. Maura came out and she opened her luggage and placed her hygiene bag on her luggage.

Babe I am ready. Maur I called for them to get all of our bags. The town car will be waiting for us.

The hotel employee placed all our bags on the roll cart and left. We left directly after him . We all got on the elevator together. It didn't take long for us to get to the lobby. Maur and I walked to the dining area for breakfast. The girls were drinking their coffee waiting for us. We decides to go to the buffet and have the employees serve us our food. This was quicker than waiting on food to be cooked. We were done in an hour and headed to the airport. Maura's flight attendant was waiting for us.

 Maura's flight attendant was waiting for us

We boarded the plane

We boarded the plane. Maura and I went to the cockpit to start the plane and get clearance. The flight attendant gave us her usual spill as we were taking off.
We heard my mom say it would take us close to 7 hours from JFK to Sacramento airport.

Dorothy and I got into our laptops to answer emails. Carlo sent me the photo of the building.

Babe look

Babe look. It came out nice. The lettering on the windows was easier than having the signs removed like when we changed it when you joined us. It costs less. We didn't have to do the sides again. When I suggested it you two were against it. When you saw it on my laptop how it looked when you guys finally agreed with it. Yeah babe you saved us money. Our names of the businesses is clearer with the fonts you had them paint. Yup and costs less to remove and repainted when it's needed. It came out nice too. Carlo was able to get separate electric panels installed for each of us too. We can have two more businesses if we want. I think we have enough. The building is paid for. Just the taxes and maintenance is required. We all have our own insurance policies. Carlo and I have the bigger policy that covers the entire building and our furniture.

We went back to answering our emails and drinking coffee. We fell asleep.