42

I arrived at the court house and Lisa was next to me. Your verdict is in. Let's go see what it is. Don't you have court? Yes but it's in the room you will be once we get through security.

We arrived at entered the court room. Judge Castel asked the foreman to read the verdict.
My client and his family were happy he was found innocent. Ann was too but could not show it since she was the district attorney. They hugged me and left. Lisa and Ann congratulated me.

Jane this was one case I was happy to lose. I noticed your poker face and you were happy. You have a good day. Lisa win this case.  I will do my best.

Ann left. We were in the court room alone. Jane your place tonight. I will order us all dinner in from your cousin's place for the four of us. Okay,  you staying the night? Yes but may I use your office to get some work done? Yes. I am going back to my office. See you tonight.  I will text you what I want. Okay thanks!

Jane left and I got ready for court. Judge Ruah was presiding over this case as Judge Castel and his girlfriend the mayor and account, Malina were leaving for Virginia for vacation to meet up with Jane's brother and the others who were there already.

The bailiff called the hearing to begin.

I finally made it back to the office.

How did the case go? Rebecca it went well

How did the case go? Rebecca it went well. He was found innocent. I am glad. I am on my way to interview my client at the jail. Wish me luck. Okay good luck .

I made it to my office and told my secretary to submit the bill to my client and to please order me some pancakes with sausage,  black coffee and mango juice from I Hop.  I would be working the rest of my day here. I also asked her around twelve to have a small pizza meat combo,  3 BBQ wings, lemonade and small side salad with balsamic vinegarette delivered from Sienna's place. I gave her cash for breakfast and lunch.

I started working and text my order to Lisa in a group text telling Cheryl and Maura food from Juanita's and Lisa was buying it having it delivered by 6 to our home.

Mrs. Rizzoli your wife us on line 4. Thank you . Hi doc what's up? How did your case go? He was found innocent. I am glad. Did you finally eat? No not yet. My secretary is ordering me breakfast and lunch.  I will be here until 5.. I was gonna to ask you if you wanted to meet me for Vietnamese food for lunch.  Sorry Maura can't do today. I will call my sister than.  Love you. Love you too doc.

I called my sister and she told me she would meet me there at 12;15.

The rest of my day at the firm went by fast.  I was busy looking up information to support my case from previous cases. I finally made it home after Lisa and Cheryl.

Hi you two

Hi you two. I am going to work out some before dinner. Okay!

Maura and Cheryl joined me

Maura and Cheryl joined me. We worked out for 45 minutes before Lisa called us for dinner.

Our dinner was delicious. Cheryl and Jane cleaned uo then headed to take a shower.  I went to Jane's office to do some work.

Oh Cheryl faster. Yes Maura. 

We enjoyed our dessert in the shower than went to the guest room early to fall asleep.

Lisa I am going to take a shower.  Please take a break and join me.

Lisa and I took a bath having dessert then relaxing and catching up on our day at work

Cheryl and I finally fell asleep. Happy and exhausted.

Jane it was nice to relax in the tub and just wash each other's bodies. Yes I  totally agree.

We kissed one another and nodded off to sleep.