19

The four of us finally woke up around 11. Cheryl and Lisa couldn't believe they slept that long. We all got up and put our robes on and ordered brunch  in the room .

We asked housekeeping not to come today but just pick up what we would leave in the hallway. We wanted to eat and just rest up. 

These strawberries are delicious on these waffles. Strawberries are out of season. Since we advertise strawberries dishes we have them flown in from various places when they aren't in season. 

We finished eating our breakfast and drinking our mango juice and coffee.

Cheryl I am glad you like it here. I use to come here years ago I guess when it wasn't under your ownership. I am glad you came with us. What do you want to do today?We can go to the casino or gun range? Babe no casino yet? We can go to the range.

We got dressed and I removed Jane and mime gun from the safe. We took our earplugs and Eyewear with us. I took the liberty to order some snow mobiles since it's still bad out their. I don't want to drive yet. It's not a problem Lisa. Babe why don't you want to drive? I want to make sure we have gas to get back just in case no petroleum trucks can't get through.

 Babe why don't you want to drive? I want to make sure we have gas to get back just in case no petroleum trucks can't get through

We arrived 33 minutes later

Babe it seems Frankie, most likely Laura. Kevin, Parker probably with Christina and Valerie are here too.
It's okay Lisa.  We are staying just as friends. Please don't mention the nightmares.  Jane we  won't.  Thank you. Good afternoon ladies. We would like four lanes two 9 mm boxes of Hornady and 2 boxes of 45 Hornady too. We will need two of these targets and two of these.  Yes Dr. Isles . I figured the targets  because if we would of brought them here,they would be rolled or folded up.

We read the rules,
sign it and date it. We hand him our licenses. We all headed to the restrooms .

Hey Parker you enjoying yourself? Yes. We didn't know you four would be here. We came with Frankie,  Laura,  Diandra and Kevin. We are renting Jane's cabin . Please don't tell anyone here.  We just want to be alone to relax and not socialize. Okay,  not a problem. We are getting ready to leave. You four stay in here. They are waiting for me outside. Enjoy your time. Thanks Parker.

Parker leaves and we stay in the bsthroom for a few minutes than go to the lanes were assigned. Babe this is the first time we ever stayed away. I know Maur but it's necessary. I really want to relax. My brother and Laura know what I look like when I have the episodes. This will only stress me out. Babe I  support your decision. Thank you and you too you guys. Jane we are here to enjoy ourselves and to relax. If we go gambling,  we will go to casinos or places they won't go to. You guys usually go to the same casinos. Yes you are right.

We load our magazines and start shooting for an hour.  We are done and reload two magazines. One for  the gun and one extra one. We leave the shooting area  to use the restroom and to wash off the debris from shooting.

Maura instructs hee employees not to tell anyone we are here. We get our licenses back and leave. We put our helmets on just in time when Laura comes in to use the restroom.

None of say anything and walk out to the snow mobiles and get on them to start them

None of say anything and walk out to the snow mobiles and get on them to start them. We go to a store to a sandwich store to buy deli sandwiches along with chips and leave back to the inn covered in snow.

Let's hang up our coats over the chairs and take off the shoes and pants. Fleece pajamas sounds good. We change and come back to the eating area with our slippers.
What beverage do you three want? Hot tea for us three. I will warm up the pot. Cheryl please get mugs out for us.  After we eat,  what are we going to do? Maur I would like to take a nap in the bedroom after you and I work in our assignment.  We will watch a movie and probably go get a manicure and pedicure.

The water is ready and Maura pours hot water into the mugs. We all choose what tea bags and open them up to place them in the mug. We all choose what sugar we add to it and sit down to eat our dinner and drink our hot tea .

Jane calls the property manager to see who is renting her cabin next and when. She thanks the employee .

They will be leaving Saturday afternoon. We will be able to enjoy Tahoe in the evening.

We finished with our dinner and clean up.

You two have a nice nap. Thanks.

Maura and I work on our assignment for an hour and half than nod off to sleep.

We leave to get a manicure than a pedicure

We leave to get a manicure than a pedicure. We are enjoying our time together and definitely enjoying the massage to out calves. Lisa is there any shows you want to see? I would like to go tomorrow to see a comedy show. We will see what is happening  and what we all want to see.

We pay for our manicure and pedicure and go back to the suite.  The gals are watching are getting ready to watch a movie. They have ordered a late night with sodas for us.

Lisa would like to see a comedy show tomorrow evening. Let me see what is playing and I can get us two free tickets and a discount on the others. Maura and us review the shows on the TV. We agree on a seven o'clock show. Jane makes reservations for us at a restaurant while Maura makes reservations for the show.

We are laughing and enjoying the movie. We finally give in to get some sleep. Jane and Lisa bring in the wood. Maura  locks the door and closes the drapes. Jane and Lisa start the fire.

Are we have dessert tonight? If yes, with whom? I would like us all to partake in the dessert says Lisa .

We agree. We go get our adult sex toys from our bedrooms.

We start undressing one another while kissing and fondling one another making us all moist.  We lay down and enjoy the toys and each other. We finally get up around one to use the restroom,  gargle and brush our teeth. We were glad no one squirted.
Jane was sleeping next to Lisa. Cheryl and I was on the next mattress. Cheryl and I were discussing our upbringing and eventually nodded off to sleep . We all all slept until 9.