34

It was close to three and Beth just got home.

Hi Beth  I just checked on her she is asleep.  Wow, it looks like you been busy. Yes and I am sorry for the dining room being a mess. It'd okay. I called Maura and asked her to get your guys stuff for a week. It didn't make sense you leaving here every night to return in the morning.  I spoke with Yilena about it earlier as well. They both agreed. Plus Maura feels better if Yilena needs medical attention, she can help. Maura agreed we would both keep our doors unlocked and opened after any desserts. I was wondering what Yilena was talking in her sleep earlier.  I don't have a problem.  Plus I can stay up later and work on my cases and not have to go between the two houses. What smells good? I put a whole frozen chicken with vegetables, onions and seasoning in the crock pot. I still have to make mashed potatoes and a salad. Let me take a shower and I will do that.  Maura a said she be here by 5:30. I have plenty of time. I am going to go home and pack and than come back to get my bag and work. Do you mind if I leave the dining room as it is? No not at all. It brings back my college days.

Jane left to get her bag while I left to go home to pack our stuff and get more work out attire and change my clothes. I text Maura to text me what items age wanted me to pack. She responded while I  was driving.

I exited my car and unlocked the door then turned off the alarm.  I looked at Maura's list and packed hee stuff into three bags. One was hee office items.  I turned her office alarm back on. I changed clothes got a water then packed my stuff and left.I turned my stereo on and left. I arrived at their house pretty quick. I packed a total of 4 bags. Beth buzzed me and helped me with the luggage to the guest room. I unpacked our items and hung up the items in the guest room closet and placed the luggage three except Maura's work items and brought those upstairs to the lounge area.  Your awake.  Do you want to work out a little maybe swim? I will swim in my sports bra and shorts. Yes. I will ask Beth to help you change while I turn the heater for the pool. 

I went downstairs and told Yilena what she and I were going to do. Yilena would need her help to change.

I went back to get some towels and remove my tennis and socks

I went back to get some towels and remove my tennis and socks. I dove in even though it was still cold.  I turned the spa heater on too. I swam until Yilena showed up with Beth.

Yilena the pool is still cold. We can get in the spa in the meantime to stay warm and it could help your joints too. Your cuts will sting. Okay fuck you weren't kidding about the stinging. It will be worse in the pool. How about I just stay here.  Okay, I will turn off the pool heater and will be right back.

Beth can you bring me some more towels. I want to massage her legs and lower back for her  too. Please go in my work out bag and get my deep blue and leave it in your bathroom. I will massage that in her after we take a shower.  I am not taking a shower with you Rizzoli.  Salas yes you are and shut up. We won't be measuring our dicks. It's not like we never took a shower before.  Okay fine!

Beth laughs at us and hands me the extra towels.

This is going to hurt some don't be a bitch and hit me. I won't have a problem hitting you back.

I had one of her legs on my thighs and began massaging her toes and working my way up to her thigh on both sides. I could tell it hurt her but no sound from her. I placed this leg back in the water and starting working on her other . This one didn't hurt as much.  This one she was moaning and she blushed. We both laughed. I placed this leg back and told her to stand up so I could massage her low back. This definitely hurt her and she screamed a little.

Sorry Salas.  It's okay. I think I will call workmans comp and ask them for a in house referral to Bailey's business and have Jackson or Bailey to come here. Where did you get hit? Right by the exit of the parking lot. I was still on the sheriff's property.