49

Mom and Maura don't worry about the hotel bill. I paid for it. Katelyn is having Rony take Maura's car home and it will be sanitized again before she parks it in the garage. We are leaving one set of outwear for you both shoes,  and your underwear will stay but everything else will be taken to the house and washed than dried after it is sprayed with a chemical in the garage to kill the virus. Thank you guys. We need to go because to reduce our risk. Call us. Your cells, laptops, glasses and chargers along with your identification only will be left here. Dorothy and I are taking everything else back.. we were glad your guns were on your portable safes.

We said our good byes and left their room.

Dr. I want to be notified along with my two uncles,  my aunt Katelyn and Rony are to be notified if anything happens.  My uncle Frankie is her secondary if medical decision has to be made if my step mom, Maura cannot make it. In regards to my  step mom. If she nor my mother are unable to make medical decisions,  than my aunt Katelyn is to be notified. Here are all the legal documents you need that my cousin gave me to give to you for their medical charts hard copies for you. Your record room was left ones also. Please take care of our loved ones. Mrs. Rizzoli we will do our best. Thank you.

Dorothy and I waved to my mom and step mom than left the hospital and washed up with hand sanitizer and spray before we got in Dorothy's car to go to my mother's to  their mail including bills and do what we needed. It took us over three hours to get to my mom's.  Rony had already left per the note she left us. She said Katelyn took Maura's bills to pay and left my mother's bill for my uncle Frankie or me to pay. I wrote several checks and placed stamps on the bills and will take them to work to be mailed tomorrow.  We finally got back and it was after 6. We picked up Greek food to eat for dinner.

Uncle Frankie and Tommy I left the detectives at the hospital and took care of my mother's bills.  Rony and Katelyn have Maura's. There place is sanitized. Thanks baby girl.  Dorothy thank you too. Your very welcome Tony and Frankie. I am going to update Olivia and the others in Santa group text. Okay baby girl. We love you both. The same.  I love you top.

Julianne ended the call and did a group text. She got responses right away and answered them.  We cleaned up and took a shower before going to bed early.  We both were tired from all we did today. 

I woke up hearing Cheryl coughing.  I went to check on her. She was puking in the bathroom. She got some on her top and hair. I got us both undressed
I placed our dirty clothes in the washer and started it than returned to help Cheryl take a shower and get cleaned up. I blow dried her hair and put her hair out of her face.  I stripped her bed and remade it.
Cheryl you feeling better?.Yes I thirsty but cannot even taste the tooth paste.  Thank you for taking care of me and taking time off from work.  Cheryl of course.  I just want you to get better.  I just hope you don't get it. If I do, I  will deal with it. Please hand me my laptop.  I want you pay my bills on line so I  am not late.  Okay babe. Here is more tissue. Water and your laptop. Please don't stay up late.  I will try not to.

I left her room and sprayed myself and got into my panties and pajamas after switching the stuff to the dryer and starting a new load.  I stayed up until.the last load was done and everything folded and left on the couch.