9

Jane and I discussed having Cheryl and Lisa to spend tonight and the rest of the week fucking them as a foursome than Jane with Lisa tonight in our bedroom and me in the guestroom with the fireplace with Cheryl.

Babe your cell is ringing its Jane. Please get it and put it on speaker.
I get off of Lisa with the strap on to get her cell.

Aye Jane you okay? Yes. Maura and I was wondering if you two would like to spend the night. You in our bedroom with Jane and Cheryl with me in the guest room with the fireplace.  If you two agree bring clothes until Monday morning. Cheryl are you okay with this? Maura as long as no one finds out.I am okay. Lisa you still have the key? Yes. We will see you in the bedrooms waiting.  We just finished dessert.  We did too. Do you want us to take showers? No we can taste each other etcetera. We will be there in an hour.

Jane and I got up to use the restroom and gargled with scope. We waited for them to arrive in the bedrooms.

We gear the alarm go off. We take our luggages to the bedrooms.  Maura closes the door and looks hot naked. She pushes me against the door and starts kissing me.

Ah Maura fuck I missed this. So have I. Let me help you undress.  I only have sweats on and my shower shoes on.
Maura takes my hand after she removes my clothes and lays on the bed with her head on the pillow.  We agree no hickies high. 

Cheryl I want to fuck you with my tongue.  Anyway you want.  I would like to fist you.  Cheryl you can do whatever you want and as long as you want to.

I lay the opposite way .

Fuck your soaked already. I know I was thinking of you as I drove here.  You taste like Jane and  you taste like Lisa.

We start tongue fucking one another as far as our tongues allowed us. It didn't take long for either of us to cum moaning each other's names. 

Jane fuck you still know how to fuck me.  Lisa I missed this. I have too. No hickies high Jane. The same.

Jane is all the way in me my back is arching and beads of sweat is coming off of both of our bodies . My fingers are pushing hee buttocks down.  We are screaming and moaning as we are sucking on one another's body.  We climaxed together.  Jane gets soft and pulls out and tells me to turn over.  I do and she enters me as far as our bodies allow. The mattress is moving up and down with us making air pockets and sounds .

Jane I am close.  I am coming now.

Jane's semen is warm and mixes with my juices. Lisa is begging for more and I grant her requests. We cum together twice before she pulls out and I roll over to suck on her scrotum and penis.   Kane has her hands on my head as I luck her tip and take her all in me. I am swallowed as much as I could and continue to give her a blow job. She finally gets soft . I move her hands and position myself over her breasts with mine touching hers and I bite her lower lip and she opens her mouth. We both are French kissing tasting each others juices. She rolls me over and tells me to do a reverse cowgirl.  I do and I know this will be the last position for the night. My body is already sored.  She grabs my breasts and twists the skin leaving hematoma. We both are moaning and screaming daddy yes daddy I am saying that to her. She screaming bitch yes cum for me.
We do and finally she becomes soft again.

Jane I can't go anymore. I can't either. Let's get up to gargle,  brush our teeth and use the restroom.  Jane you go first.
Jane nibbled on my right earlobe than I feel her giving me hickies on my back before she gets up.

You marked me.  Of course,  tonight you were all mine when you came.

She gets up and I go to the mirror.  Fuck she left a huge and dark one.  At least it's not where anyone can see it except for us four.
She gets back into bed and I go to the restroom to handle my business.  I return and lay with my head on her abs marking her with my initials.  Your bad.  Yes I am your bitch.  Yes you are. Night.  Night.

Maura and I are fisting one another while we are marking each other's inner thighs.  We have made each other bleed, but we continue until we both climaxed a few times each.

Cheryl I missed you. Maura so have I. Is this going to be just for this week ? I don't know.  We need to talk to the others.  I was thinking we could take a week off and go to the inn on Thursday night after work . I know both of our cabins are rented. I will do everlasting business tomorrow while at work. I will take Friday off. We will see if the others can take Friday off.

We got up to use the restroom and clean up. We had no problem going back to bed and nodding off .