11

I arrived at Katelyn as she waves bye to Penelope.  I wave too.

Come in its cold.  Yeah it wasn't earlier but the wind chill definitely has made it  cold.

I enter. Cheryl I made chili turkey beans with corn bread. Please stay and eat with me.  I love too. While I get the bowls, please poor us some hot tea. There is raw honey or sugar if you like. Raw honey.

Please try on your glasses too. After you finish eating,  please try a set of contacts on. I will.

We take our tea and lunch to the dining room along with silverware and napkins

We take our tea and lunch to the dining room along with silverware and napkins. Katelyn tries her glasses.  I look to make sure they fit properly. I brought my tools just in case.  They fit perfect. She puts them back in the case and we begin eating .

Katelyn this hits the spot just right. Thanks for inviting me. I was just going to go to in and out burger. This is much healthier.  I figured you were coming to do me a favor I wanted to feed you. I appreciate it .

We caught up on our lives except my arrangement with her twin sister and Jane . She washed her hands and placed the contacts on. They fit well so she kept them on. I left after placing my dishes in the sink and silverware with my spoon and cup. I told her goodbye. I needed to get back to the office.

I ordered lunch to be delivered for Mrs. Wright and myself since it was too cold.

Maura thank you for the tomato soup with grilled cheese and hot tea for lunch. Your very welcome. It was too cold to leave.  I agree. I need to leave early to see Tommy for a root canal .  Oh boy take tomorrow off if you need too. I will thanks .

We finished eating in the break room than I washed my hands after using the restroom to meet with my patient or client however you want to state it.  I  was checking her glucose machine on her arm which wasn't working.  I asked Mrs. Wright to bring me a new one. We got the new one to work. She was thankful that it was free.   I washed my hands while Mrs. Wright sprayed microban while I was leaving.

I finally made it home and was tired.  I took a shower  and took a nap while Cheryl was making dinner. I finished my work out and entered our bedroom. Maur was sound asleep. Lisa came in the bsthroom and joined me. We just kissed only and washed our hair and bodies. We blow dried our hair and got dressed  into pajamas with slippers on.

Babe how was work? Sad Maur. Why sad? My client was killed in the kitchen. Yilena is having a difficult time to find out who stabbed him. I am so sorry. Thanks.  I spoke with Ann and  Kim. I relayed your message to her. I let her know we maybe  on Sunday. If not,  we will do our sessions on line.  I spoke to Ann. Me too. She stated we were glad to have a back uo plan because Joan has been moody. Do you or Lisa know why? No I don't babe. She is having difficulty missing DiNozzo. Poor thing. We definitely can understand that. Yeah our office sent her a big box of soft chews of sees candy.

You gals dinner is ready.

We all served ourselves and sat down in the dining room. We updated each other on our day. We finished eating.  Jane I am too sore from last night.  I am sorry. It's okay I enjoyed myself. May I use your office to do some work? Sure. Babe please don't stay up late. I can't promise that.  I need to do extra work so I cam take Friday off.

I got up and kissed Cheryl and left to put my dirty dishes and silverware in the dish washer. Babe I will do the dishes so you two can go to our bedroom early. Okay thanks Jane.

We all put our stuff in the dishwasher while Jane started cleaning the kitchen and wiping the dining table down. We left to go have dessert.

Cheryl how you feeling? Fine . Are you up you to having a phallus used on you? As long as it's not too long or too wide. I know when Jane joins us I will eventually be sore.  Cheryl just tell her not too long, rough or whatever it is so she knows. There are times she cannot go all in the way in me because it hurts. She won't be mad.  It can just be her entering Mr and using a strap on with her. She won't mind.  No not at all.

We entered our bedroom and removed our shoes and  we lay on the bed making out. Cheryl starts to unbuckle my belt and pants and removes them. I remove hers and blouse. We get on each other grinding with our lacy panties on. Maura slides her hands under my bra with both touching my Arreola softly before she removes the clasp from the front while we still our grinding.  She takes my left breast in her mouth and starts sucking.

Oh fuck babe this feels good in my mouth. Maura it feels good to me too. Fuck this I am gone rip your panties.  I will buy
you a new pair.
Cheryl rips them and they hang on the side of me. She starts fingering me with two fingers. I start nibbling on her right earlobe and ended up leaving her a dark hickey.. Maura continues to lick my ear as I finger fuck her. She is tightening around my two fingers and I  climaxed.  Cheryl pulls her fingers out and socks them clean.  I bite down on her collarbone while I enter  her after putting the strapless phallus in me to fuck her.

She moans in my shoulder when I see Jane get undress and places her penis in my anus.  It doesn't take long for three of us go come.

Jane pull out so I cam pull out so we can lay on our sides. Jane do you mind if I use a sttapon you? No go-ahead. Also please don't enter me all the way. Your too wide and long.  I will let you sit on me and you decide the speed and length .

We continue to make each other cum.  It's finally Cheryl's turn to sit and decided the length, speed and duration Fuck Cheryl is hitting all the right places.  I scream her name in my wife's mouth.
Cheryl pull out so i can get up to use the restroom but keep it on.

Jane gets up to use the restroom.

Cheryl how you feeling?  GOOD THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME. YOUR WELCOME.

Jane returns and places a pillow lower in the bed and faces face down with her lower portion sticking up. I slide under neath her and start nibbling on both of her breasts.  Cheryl places lube on Jane and enters her .
Jane starts moaning and cussing.

Cheryl yes stay there  and go further.

I do what she asks. We both climaxed together. I finally pull out and Maura still.being ducked by Jane. Jane has me give her the phallus and we both suck her juices than kiss while Jane still is inside Maura.  Maura is taking a pounding but tells her wife to continue bur in her side. I am shocked on how much Maura can receive from Jane Jane finally pulls out.  Maura and I both clean her penis and scrotum with our mouths. Jane cums in my mouth and I swallow all of it than kiss Maura . We all let our breathing get back to normal when,Lisa tells us she turned the alarm on and asked fit Maura to go with her to the guest bedroom ..Maura kisses us both goodnight and closes the door when she leaves.

Jane I  never realized how much Maura can handle. Cheryl we have been together for years. We can handle it quite long even longer. Let's get uo to clean uo and use the restroom. While we were in the bathroom,  Jane asked me to stay with her with us both naked. I agreed and I placed my head on partially her right breast and her side. We both fell asleep.

Maura I am too sore and it's late . Please just cuddle with me on top after we both use the restroom and you gargle and brush your teeth..

We did such and it felt good having Maura on too of me.  I kissed the top of her head and said good night.than nodded off. I missed being held by Lisa with us being nude and stated that outloud. Lisa wws always very caring and reasonable in bed or wherever we fell asleep. I nodded off to sleep.