33

The following morning Maura and I drove our vehicles Yilena's to bring breakfast.

Come in you two. She is in the bedroom. I want to check her myself to see if she should go to work or not. Plus Jay asked me to. I am to notify him in an email when she can return to work or not. Jane please give me time to examine her while you set up the breakfast for us all. Yes doc.  I will help you Jane.

Yilena where are you at? I am in the restroom Maura

Yilena where are you at? I am in the restroom Maura.  I will be out in a few.

Morning Jay told me you have to approve me going to work or not. I noticed your hoping I say yes since the.bed is made already. 
Sit down and take off your top,definitely your heels and your pants   Maura I really am okay. Yilena when did you become a doctor? Fine I will remove the items.

I could tell she was having a difficulty removing her heels so I helped her.  Hee pants she could only remove them part of the way. I helped her remove the rest. I tool her vitals. She was able to remove her blouse and sweater but her ribs were still tender when I touched her in several places .

Maura I need to go back to work. Please don't make me stay home. You are staying home this week for sure. Next week we will have to wait and see. I will hang up these items and put your shoes up. Where are your pajamas? They are underneath the pillows. 

I grabbed the pajamas . She was able to remove her bra with some help but could put her top on. I helped her get her pajama bottoms on. I put everything else in her closet for her.
Yilena Salas sit your ass down. Babe you were trying to go to work when Maura came in weren't you? Yes. I love you but your an idiot at times. Buddy your stubborn.  Here's your breakfast and orange juice on a tray. Thank you. Where are your keys to your vehicles? They are in the kitchen Jane. I will take them.  Rizzoli. Beth after you eat your breakfast,  go to work this week. I will stay with her while your at work.  I will ask my secretary to bring my law books here this week.  Ah shit. I don't need a babysitter. Maura please get her keys and take them to the clinic. Not a problem.  We are am going to let you talk while we make calls.

We could hear Maura speaking with Jay. We couldn't hear what he was saying but could only imagine.

Maura started eating hee breakfast while I gave my assistant the address . I did a group call to the partners and associates and the investigators working on my cases.
I hung up and was eating when Beth came to finish eating and hands Maura the keys .

Jane good luck.  She is pissed . I know what's new when she doesn't get her way. 
We said goodbye to my wife. I walked her out and kissed her goodbye.  Maura left and the gate closed. Beth left a few minutes later.

I moved my car so my secretary could back up her vehicle so we could get the law books when she arrived. I re entered the house and cleaned up the kitchen.  I took out a frozen chicken and cut up onions and vegetables.  I washed the chicken vegetables . I washed my hands and I got their crock pot out.  I turned it on placed the vegetables and chicken in it. I washed and dried my hands.  I added water and seasonings then covered it. I dumped the garbage and let Harold in to clean the pool and for his employees to do the yard.  My secretary arrived. She and I removed all the law books to the dining area. I set up my lap  top and went over my secretary schedule of work for her to get done this week. We said we would call or email if any changes. She left and I washed my hands and sprayed the rooms and myself that she was in. Harold said he would send the hills so Yilena would not have to get up. I wrote him a check for hers and ours. They left. I washed up again and sprayed the areas again