32

We all woke up around one. We all were surprised we slept so long.  Maura called Beth to see how Yilena was doing.  She informed Maura that Yilena's new BMW i8 arrived at noon today.  She already had me place her license plates and new license frame she ordered while at the hospital. She was asleep. Beth said the new BMW was on ordered because of the color Yilena wanted. She had already tested the one at the dealership. This was dropped off as soon as it was inspected . Yilena and her removed the plastic film on it. She sent me picture of it.

This was the closest she get to a Ferrari

This was the closest she get to a Ferrari.  The doors went up like Ferraris do. Maura showed us her new ride and we text Beth saying we were eating breakfast brunch when Maura showed us the photo. We all liked her ride. Beth tell Yilena it still goes fast and make sure she is reasonable at a safe speed especially on windy days. She better get an alarm since the body is made of aluminum.  She text back stating it was and had wheel locks too along with a kill switch that was added to it.
I ended my text.

She was smart to add a kill switch to it as well.  Lisa you know she doesn't like wasting money unless it's for fun. She is very business savvy.

Since we slept late and we work tomorrow what do you ladies want to do? Cheryl what about just you two do laundry and chores here while we all watch some movies. Jane and Maura you two find several movies.  We will start laundry and chores. The kitchen is cleaned thanks to you and Jane. We will leave here at 6 so we can pick up our dinner and get ready to work. We need to go to my house Lisa.  Okay, I  will pack a week's worth of items than.

We chose three movies and started one. A documentary on mysterious murders on poisons.

We were half way through it when they joined us.

Who picked this? Jane did Lisa.

We finished watching it and than watched equalizer movie. Two of them. One the British actor and the newest one pilot with 👑 Latifah .

You guys we enjoyed ourselves, but we need to get going .  They helped us with our bags to the garage . We hugged and kissed them while the garage door was down.  Jane handed Lisa the garage opener back after she opened it.

We left to go to apple bees to pick up our order of ribs, risotto,  side salads with French bread with garlic spread.

We got out our garment bags

We got out our garment bags. Maura took the food inside and came back to put our golf clubs and shoes in the other garages while I locked the garage and brought in our two garment bags to the bedroom .

We washed up and ate our food with a glass of wine. Jane cleaned the mess while I unpacked our garment bags and put the dirty clothes in the laundry room. We both went to our home offices and did some work until eleven.  We changed into shorts. Jane had her sports bra on while I wore her Rizzoli baseball jersey to bed with it open in the front like she likes it on me in bed. We kissed and groped each other's breasts making us moan.  I got on top of Jane and helped her remove her sports bra. She laid back down. I laid my head between her breasts and kissed her navel than fell asleep. I prayed for myself and loved ones that we would still be safe  than nodded off to sleep after kissing my wife's top of her head.