7

Maur woke up before me. I could smell the smoked bacon cooking. I got up to use the restroom and wash up and brushed my teeth before leaving the bathroom with a robe and slippers on .

Morning J thank you for your honesty, help yesterday and caring for me. Maur your very welcome. I will pour us coffee while you serve our food.

Jane poured us two cups of coffee. I brought our plates to the kitchen counter as we ate our breakfast and drank our coffee.

J everyone should be here in an hour.i will do the clean up and you go get ready and I will take a shower after you. Okay.
I kissed Maura and she left. It didn't take me long to clean up. Maura was still in the shower when I joined her. I rinsed off her body and slapped her ass not hard when she exited the shower after we kissed. I took a quick shower including cleaning and conditioning my hair than rinsing it. I got out and wrapped a towel on my hair and around my waist.

J if we had more time, we definitely would have morning dessert. Babe when everybody leaves and whatever they don't take we will call American River College and Sacramento state university homeless student projects to pick up the rest. We than can devour one another.

Maur smiles,kisses me and removes the bottom towel smacking my ass with it . I chase her and catch her kissing her neck and leaving a hickey on her collarbone.

Jane we need to stop or they are going to walk in on us. Fine okay!

Maura leaves and I get dressed than blow dry my hair, brush my teeth, put my make up on.

I hear the buzzer ring from the gate and Maura answers it. It's our family anf and friends and she tells them the code to pass it on since all won't get through the gate at once .

 It's our family anf and friends and she tells them the code to pass it on since all won't get through the gate at once

People are parked in the driveway and on the street when I open the door to let them in.

Morning Maura and Jane. Everyone take what you want.As you can see many still have the tags on them. Any items left over in two hours will be donated to the two university student homeless projects. I have asked the offices to call my cell to see if any items are left for them to pick them up. I will be in the my office working so I don't see who gets what. This is hard enough for me . I will be in my office too.

My aunts leave us to the rooms. I leave my office and tell Maura let's go play billiards or watch a movie.

We decided to watch a movie

We decided to watch a movie. We both are laughing at the first movie. We are getting ready to watch the second one when my sister in law Drew tells us everyone is leaving. Jane and I get up and go to the entry way saying bye. Everyone thanks Maura and starts leaving .Drew and Laura hug us and leave. Maura and I go to all of the rooms to see what is left.

Maura you call the colleges and I will start taking everything outside and laying the stuff in the driveway. This way we just have to buzz them through the gate. We can continue watching the second movie. Okay babe.

I was bringing the items out while Maura made the two phone calls. She than joined me placing items in the driveway. We finished pretty quickly and I closed and locked the door while Maura turned the alarm on.

We went back to the game room to watch the second movie.

American River was first to be buzzed in and within five minutes or so Sacramento was too

American River was first to be buzzed in and within five minutes or so Sacramento was too. Both left blank donation slips on the door under the door mat. Maura gets up to turn off the alarm and unlock the door to get the slips. I turn the alarm back on as she locks the door. We start removing everything and by the time we go back to the game room, Jane picks me up and lays me on the couch with her between my legs. I get the remote to turn it up and we start devouring one another. We tool several breaks and eventually fell asleep on our sides with my back against Jane's chest.