15

I woke my wife up at 5 so we could get ready.

How you feeling J?Better but tired. Can you dress yourself while I take a shower? Yes I need to use the restroom, brush my teeth and wash my face. I won't be long. I am not going to wear any makeup.  Okay!

J is done before me and leaves to get dressed. I come out in a towel and she is dressed with hee glasses on reading. 

Hey doc you up for some dessert? J we don't have time not even for five minutes.  I thought I  try.

I chuckle and got dressed.  We exit the bedroom after making it. I toss the towels and rugs in the washing machine. The gals are awake Watching TV.

Lisa and Cheryl thank you for trying. I appreciated it. Cheryl I am especially sorry for scurrying you so much that you called Lisa to come home early to help you. It's okay. Lisa explained more of it to me. I sorry I was fighting you two. I hope I didn't hurt you two. No Cheryl and I are fine just a little sore. As long as you are better Jane is all that matters to Lisa and I. We have everything packed just what you have in your hands is what still needs to be in the hummer. We too took a nap just in case you need help. The food is in the oven.  Lets go than. I text Joan to thank her for us. I will call her on the way. Maura turns the alarm on , the gals get the food from the oven and turn it off. I help with the paper towels and paper plates. Cheryl has the soda and water. Maura resets the alarm because we took too long and turns it on.  She locks the door behind us. Cheryl and Lisa are in the hummer already. We get in with the two pizzas and seat belt ourselves in. Jane hands everyone a plate and paper towels. Cheryl makes Lisa paper towels to be a big long bin. Maura hands us two slices to start off with.  Our sodas are in the drink holder . Lisa takes a bite before warming hee vehicle up.  I call Joan.
Jane how you feeling? Better but tired. We are on our way to Tahoe. Thank you for the two pizzas and sodas. I hope there is no ice in them. No ice in mine. Not mine,  nope and no ice. You four have a safe travel. Love you.

We all say love you too in unison. Jane ends the call.

Lisa stops to get gas.  Cheryl is there blankets,  ice and snacks. Yes it's in the back along with a shovel and sand.
Lisa is filling up her gas tank and asks for a third piece of meat combination pizza.  Jane hands it to Maura and gets out to hand it Lisa. Lisa is done eating by the time her hummer had gas. Lisa puts the hose back on the pump,  takes her receipt, locks her gas cap and closes the lid on her hummer.

Does anyone have to use the restroom before we leave? Maura and Cheryl get out.

Lisa thanks for driving us. Your welcome. I figured my hummer was the best choice if got stuck in bad weather. I just had my vehicle maintenance done last week.

Everyone returns and Maura tells us the bsthrooms stuck but they used them anyway and made sure they used water and soap then hand sanitizer after touching the door handle. We all our seat belt in and listening to the radio. We are half way there when the  wind starts up and it begins to snow. Lisa and Jane get out to put snow chains on. We all finished our sodas. We are back traveling again. Jane and Lisa warming up again. Lisa turns it to the weather channel. Maura calls the inn to tell them we are coming and to have fire wood outside on the covered patio .