24

We checked out by 11 and ate brunch in the hotel before we left. It was Monday. We told them that we just  cuddled, kissed ,slept in our pajamas like we use to do back in the day.
Lisa thank you for cuddling with Maura . I missed doing that with her too and kissing her only.  Your welcome Jane. I am glad to hear that. It seems your therapy sessions is going well. You two are communicating more like you use too . Jane she is right. 

We left with our bags and walked to the hummer . The snow finally melted and it stopped for now at least.  We headed back to the inn and sent our dirty clothes go be cleaned. We all decided to go to sleep in the bedrooms on Monday afternoon. We were still tired from staying up late and waking up at 9 to get ready to be downstairs by eleven. We slept until three.

The snow has melted enough for us to head back to Sacramento. Lisa I am not ready to leave here. You three have worked out your therapy sessions for Jane and Maura. You and Jane can do your cases from tahoe. If you three want to go back than go ahead,  I am staying . I need to consult with Ann.

Lisa called Ann.  Ann said just to do the cases via court live feed. Let's play darts or billiard and eat there too, since it's decided we stay here.

We left to go have a early dinner, since we missed lunch. We all decided on a bowl of clam chowder with a half of various sandwiches with the exception of Jane. She had fish and chips too with beer.

Babe you sure you will be able to eat two orders of fish and chips with the clay chowder? Most definitely,  I am hungry. Babe don't force yourself to eat all that. Please take one of the orders back with us. You can reheat it up later.

My wife was right so I asked the waitress to put one of the orders of fish and chips in a to go order instead. The waitress laughed and told me not a problem.
We finished eating and started praying billiards. We decided the laser would pay for the meal. Of course, Jane lost the most games 3 out of 5.
She paid the tab and we all left tips for the waitress and left back to the inn.

Let's go swimming when we get back. It still is early.

We all agreed with Cheryl and returned to the inn. Jane put her food in the refrigerator.

Maur turned the heater on the pool before she and Cheryl got in

Maur turned the heater on the pool before she and Cheryl got in. Jane and I dove in. Yes it was cold but it also felt good. Jane and I swam back and forth no race but just getting our cardio going .

Babe come on its not that cold. Lisa I  agree with Maura. Well your loss. Not really when Jane and I can get heated up with dessert. You two have fun as Maura and I will be doing shortly.

Maura was in the spa where it was warm when I removed my bikini to join her. She still had her bikini on bur not for long.

Cheryl oh fuck. You feel good.

I slipper two fingers behind her bikini inside of her vagina and pumping in and out of her while Maura bit my lower lip asking for entrance which I  obliged. Maura was turning red and moaning and coming on my two fingers.

Ah Cheryl harder and deeper with your entire hand.

I added more digits and finally my entire 🖐 in her exploring further making her cum more.

Jane and Lisa were going at it in the shallow end with Lisa and Jane standing up..I could see my wife grunting and giving it her all. They both finally came and got out to join us  We ended up having a foursome with Jane entering us in our vaginas or anus. While the others who didn't have her penis in them was kissing and sucking the others breasts to make them cum. We all were spent especially Jane after as hour. We  never made it into the pool.  We all got out and Maura turned off the heater and lights as we had dried off mostly  gathering our swim wear and went to take a bath  Jane went with Maura while Lisa and I went to our ensuite  bsthroom to take a shower. I washed Lisa's hair as she used her fingers to fuck me good.
Babe it's going to be you and I cuddling . Okay Lisa. I am sore from Jane. I don't know if. I ever will get use to her width inside me even though it feels good. Cheryl she is endowed. If we continue being with them,  you may get use to her size.

I finally came and Lisa pulled out we both sucked her fingers.  I decided to get on my knees and give her a nice and long blow job. She was screaming and holding onto the side of the shower to prevent her from falling.

Cheryl enough please I can't handle anymore. Okay babe!

I got up and held her and we kissed as she came down from her climax.  We finished showering and drying off. Lisa blowed her hair as I got into my pajamas for the night. We gargled and brushed our teeth and used the restroom. She eventually joined me. We both were exhausted from our desserts and cuddled for a bit before we nodded off to sleep.