9

I finally get home and unload my truck. I put everything away on the refrigerator that I won't be needing right away. I put my brief case in my office and take a shower.  I get dressed in my sweat pants and Boston pd  t-shirt.  I contact Boston pd and ask one of the guys to order me some more shirts, sweat pants and shorts in my size and deposit the amount in his account via pay venmo.

I wash up and turn the music on and go in the kitchen to prep the tri tip . I start the BBQ and place the meat on the grill.  I call Maura to ask her to invite Piper Christopher, Cheryl and Lisa for dinner tonight. She said they would all be at the house by 6.

Babe what are you making Lisa wants to know. Tell her food. Jane be serious.  Tri tip, red baked potato with the works and a mixed green Salad with my raspberry vinaigrette dressing.  Cheryl and Lisa will bring the wine and beer.  Piper and Christopher will bring the dessert. Okay.  I will be in my office doing some work with the timer. Okay.  I will see you at six.  Love you doc. We love you too. I love you too Piper and Cheryl.  Doc love you more.  Bye.

I end the call and chuckle and get the timer and set it amd I lock the back door and than go to my office.

I get my lap top and turn it and wait for a few before I type my password

I get my lap top and turn it and wait for a few before I type my password.  I review my emails and respond. I call Rebecca to answer gee questions. We speak for awhile than I end the call. I call my secretary to tell her to not schedule any appointments for me for the next two days until 10 for the next month on Tuesday and Wednesdays. I answer her questions and open the attachment she forwarded to me. I make corrections and initial it than send it back for her to correct them. I would be in tomorrow to sign and date them.

I go check on the meat its  cooking well when I tested it with the thermometer as it is rotating . I remove the thermometer and close the lid. I set the thermometer down covered up in a glass container than return inside to resume my work. About an hour later I wash my hands and clean the red potatoes season them and cover them than place them on the counter. I make me dressing and wash everything that needed to be washed for the salad and cut everything up. I put the dressing and salad back in the refrigerator and clean up my mess. I have two and half more hours for the tri tip to be finished. I set the oven on a tray in the oven and set the timer for the last hour for me to bake the potatoes  I go back to my office to resume my work.

Time flew by and it's time for me to put the potatoes to start cooking.  I open a bottle of beer to drink and go test the meat. It has about forty minutes left before it finishes. I bring my lap top outside and turn on gas for it to stay warm on the patio while I am there .

The timer goes off anf and I log out of my lap top. I check the thermometer again and turn off the BBQ  I get my silicone gloves and remove the tri rips.i bring everything inside and go back outside to turn off the gas on the heat that kiki made and the BBQ.  I  clean the grill and go inside. I lock the back door. I start slicing the meat and place it in the oven and turn the oven off . All of the potatoes are cooked. I wash the items I used.