30

Maur why must we be up so early after we woke up in the middle of the morning to have some dessert? We promised Cheryl, Lisa,Drew, Tommy, Nina and Barry we go golfing. We need to meet them at 10 which is a more reasonable time than what Barry wanted us all to meet at 8. We don't have time for breakfast either , since you held me down in bed. You either get up or no dessert from any of us when we go to Lisa's hole after lunch. FINE I AM GETTING UP.

I am in the shower and get out to the aroma of coffee and something else.

Babe we are taking your truck.  I will park it in the driveway.  Coffee and a breakfast burrito and napkins will be in for you. Thanks babe.

Maura left while I got dressed and stripped the bed. I tossed the bedding in the laundry room on my way out. I turn the alarm on and lock the door. I noticed Maura is on the driver's side. I get in and close the passenger door and put my seat belt on.
I am eating and drinking while Maura is singing to one of Brad Paisley's songs and continues singing for ten minutes more. We talk afterwards. I just can't believe I am so lucky to have my doc agree to marry me the second time.

We finally arrive in Roseville. Hey you all. About time partner. Maura drove us and I didn't want to wake up after our mid morning dessert. Jane that sounds like a personal problem. It is Nina.  Sis I  hope you ate. I did but need more coffee. I already got us a time , we have time to get some coffee.

Maura and I get our bags and  Maura locks my truck and turns the alarm on.

Babe here's your truck keys to add onto the house keys.

I attach them to my house keys and place them in my pocket. We sit down in the club house when the waitress takes our coffee order.

What charity are we playing for today?Sis the police and sheriff's widow fund. I figured 200 per person. We will divide the money and mail off the checks. A total of 800 to each.  We finished our coffee and left for the green to golf.  The greens were a little wet. Aye partner let's play couples. The lower of each one gets to buy the other lunch and tips too.

We agreed and start golfing. Barry does well and beats Nina. Jane does well and beats Maura. Drew beats Tommy. Lisa beats Cheryl. We all headed inside and our spouses or girlfriend orders our coffees. We ordered our various soups and sandwiches. We discussed the upcoming trials. We eventually leave for the parking area. We say our goodbyes and hug the other couples . I whisper in Cheryl's ear we are coming to stay the night. I have bags packed.  Okay,  I  will let Lisa know . We all get into the vehicles.  I tell Jane that I whispered in Cheryl's ear and she will tell Lisa. We arrive 40 minutes later.

Fuck Maura what a nice hand job

Fuck Maura what a nice hand job . I am glad you liked it. I indeed. Lisa and Cheryl laugh when they see Maura licking her hand and me Zipping my pants up. We put our golfing gear in Lisa's garage.

Cheryl slides the lever and locks the door with the dead bolt

Cheryl slides the lever and locks the door with the dead bolt. We all go inside and Lisa starts a fire.

We place our luggage in Lisa's room

We seat down after we hear Lisa locks the front door and turn the alarm on.

Maura since you lost you get to be with me on this couch. Jane ant Cheryl you get the other couch.

We start undressing and Lisa puts a strap om. She tells me to bend over on the couch . I do and she starts fingering me in my anus. Jane is tongue fucking Cheryl. Cheryl and Maura start moaning. Lisa tells siri to turn on Chicago greatest hits on volume 9. Lisa finally inserts the phallus in me .
Ah yes Lisa harder. 

Jane harder and faster as as you can go.

We all out moaning and climax together with our partner. We are sweating and Cheryl is screaming begging for more. I am begging Lisa to go deeper and rougher. We are moaning and than  I scream. We all are trembling and waiting for our breathing to taper oft. They pull out and we get on our knees and such them clean. Jane shoots her rope in me. I swallow all of it.  Jane has my head holding my hair as she pushes her penis further in my throat which I ended uo gagging . We get up off our knees and taste our lover.

Jane you switch we me now.  Cheryl and Lisa are now with each other.

Lisa has me me bent over but enters my vagina.  Jane enters my anus.

We all our screaming and moaning until we all climaxed. We finally pull out and they suck us. Maura is sucking on my balls and I ended uo coming on her chest which I eventually locked her clean. We than laid on the couches with Mauras back to me.  Cheryl is in front of Lisa. We all talk for awhile until we fell asleep covered up.