22

Lisa let's just cuddle like the other night and kiss. I enjoyed it and I know you did too . Is that okay? YES. I MISS CUDDLING WITH YOU ON TOP OF ME AND US KISSING AND JUST TALKING. AS WE BOTH KNOW DESSERT DOESN'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE US SWEATING.

Lisa and I made out for awhile and just talked about the good old days of
golfing and college life along with our friends and family. We didn't fall asleep until close to three.

Jane got up and took a shower first while I stripped the bed and tossed the dirty bedding by the front door. I took a shower next while Jane ordered us breakfast a breakfast. I stayed in the bedroom until the staff left.

You can come out now. What did you order us for breakfast? I know you and like waffles and sausage. I also ordered you a mixed cup of seasoned fruit and coffee with orange juice. Sounds perfect. What are we going to do until one? We will eat and just watch some movies. I do have to prepare my cases against Lisa still. Jane why don't you do that . I know it's important to try to win against Lisa. I will watch regular TV. We can watch a movie another day. Thank you. Your welcome.

We finished eating and drinking. Jane started working on her cases while I watch TV. I ended up falling asleep with heat pad. Jane woke up for a brief time last night but was able to go back to sleep without taking her pill. I just got up and got her a damp cloth and massage her hands and face until she cell back to sleep.

Lisa what would you like for breakfast? Medium well steak with eggs and red potatoes, mango juice and a green apple. Okay. You go take shower and I will order it. Okay.

Lisa left while I ordered breakfast. The breakfast came while she was still in the shower. I tipped the employee and he left. I put the do not disturb sign out and lock and waited for Lisa.

Jane I need to ask Cheryl for my laptop. I will go get it. I already showered. Okay, thanks. I drank part of my juice while waiting.

Here you are. Thanks. I need to get ready for court next week. I know Jane will try to kill me in court again. Yup she always does. After we eat, you work on your cases and I will take care of clinic and winery business. When I am on the phone or face timing people, please don't talk. I won't.

We ate our breakfast and drank our beverages. Maura put the cart in the hallway and locked the door again.

She called John first to conduct Italy winery business while I logged into my cases. I got my pen and pad and start taking notes , writing precedence after looking online which took longer since no law books was with me.
Four and half hours later, I was done. Maura had got her work done in two in half hours. We decided to take a nap on the sofa and set our cells to wake us up at 12:30.