18

We drank our hot beverages.  Jane had the hot cocoa and she added a peppermint candy to it. Cheryl and I had coffee.  Lisa had tea. We all headed to the showers. Jane with Cheryl and me with Lisa to continue what we started in the hummer. Lisa and I got out first..The two of us sucked the phallus then Lisa cleaned and dried it with the blow dryer.  We went to the lounge.  Jane and Cheryl came out.

Maur why don't we all sleep on the floor in here no dessert. This way if I have another episode you will all be present to help me..I will call to ask for mattresses with bedding so we don't have to bring each bedroom mattresses in here. Maura do you want to keep them in here the entire time? Yes.

Maur called and they brought the items as requested with several pillows  and several blankets  with two comforters.  They made the beds and Maura had them take the dirty blankets and our  clothes. They left and Jane put the extra safety latch in the door while I put two of them on both patios. Lisa added more logs and Cheryl left some by the fire place . We got on the mattresses . It was Jane and I than Cheryl and Lisa on the other one . We all fell asleep pretty quick.

Around two thirty we are woken up with Jane fighting and crying in her sleep. Maura told us what to do and Cheryl and I got her pills and some water.  Maura straddled her while she had some water and the pill in her mouth. She started kissing her and Jane reciprocated which Maura then releases the water and pill into Jane's mouth. Lisa placed the damp cloth on her forehead to cool  her down while I whispered softly that she was safe with us in the inn. Jane started waking up.

Babe did I hurt anyone? No but you sure like French kissing. You know I do. You put the pill in my mouth again that way again didn't you? Yes J why don't you get up with me and you go take a shower. Okay. Thank you ladies. Your welcome Jane. Anytime. I will be there shortly so don't take a long shower. I don't want you falling asleep. Okay doc.

Jane left and Maura had extra sheets. She stripped the mattress they were on. Lisa and Cheryl please remake it for us and put the dirty bedding by the front door. Okay we will.

Maura left us. Lisa how long has Jane been having these night mares? Since she was a detective and hoyt tortured her twice. Before she would shut down for two weeks and her family along with Maura would stay with her. She got sick leave during this time. She finally settled with Boston PD but they still pay for her therapy if she needs it. She has come along way. Maura doesn't like the family to know if she can help it because they will take time off to stay with her. For example. Avery and June would return from Vegas. Her brothers and their wives would come here. It use to be hee parents,  aunts,  uncles and cousins too. At least she knows, she is loved.

We finished doing what Maura asked us to do. We use the restroom and got us four bottles of water. I tosses the damp towel with the dirty sheets. Lisa added more firewood and got back onto the mattress with me nude and all. I can't believe her and Maura sleep in the nude majority of the time.

Jane and Maura here is some water.

They both thanked Cheryl. They both laid back on the mattress sipping water. Jane finished hers. She was getting sleepy again and Maura just touched her forehead and the sides of her face to calm her down until she fell back to sleep. 

Maura Lisa told me a little more. You have been dealing with this for years. Yes and she deals with mine too when I wake up screaming. I was the medical forensic medical examiner in Boston and over saw all of them in Boston. I got a call to go to a crime scene to meet Jane and the homicide officers. When I got there, no one was there. I looked for them and was chloroform by a psychiatrist who wanted revenge on Jane. I was handcuffed to a radiator.  She. Frankie and Vincent Korsak found me. Frankie was shot. Jane and I have been kidnapped a few times. I was raped once and drugged. I killed a man and didn't realize it.  I was found innocent eventually. You two went through alot. Yes but Jane and I have always been there for one another even when we were angry at one another. She even shot herself since her fellow officers couldn't get a shot to shoot a coworker who had used her as a hostage.  I saw the scars and kissed them just like the rest of her body but didn't want to pry. She would of told you. In regards to hoyt, she hears the name and shuts down. I am so sorry you two went through that. Cheryl you went through alot too. Yeah I have but I don't have the nightmares anymore thank God.
Its late or more precise early. Let's get some sleep. Thank you both for trusting me with your and Jane's painful experiences.

Maura turned to Jane and Jane held her for dear life in her sleep . Lisa and I eventually fell asleep.