Chapter 5: Dreams

Aisha was getting ready to go to bed. She slipped into her pajamas and hopped onto her bed. She looked at some of the photos that Taysom sent from their little photoshoot. She smiled at the picture of her hopping onto Taysom's back. She saved the picture as a wallpaper before she went to sleep. After she grabbed her blanket and tucked herself under it. As Aisha closed her eyes, her mind vision of her walking into the car with her mother.

"You ready to go to hollywood?" said her mother.

"Yes ma'am." Aisha replied.

"Oh I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you momma."

Her mother cranked up the car and began to drive off onto the road. Aisha was texting Jiliana. As her mother started to get closer to an intersection, Aisha began to get this weird feeling. For some reason Aisha looked at her phone time as it read 10:30. She looked at her watch. The clock stopped at 10:30. Her mother approached the intersection. As they crossed the intersection, Aisha saw a huge diesel truck charging right at her mother's side. When the truck rammed into their car, Aisha quickly woke up and screamed loud. Her mother rushed into her room and grabbed onto Aisha.

"AISHA, AISHA, WAKE UP!! IT'S OKAY BABY!" her mother said, trying to calm her. Aisha held onto her mother and started to cry.

"I SAW US DIE, I SAW US DIE!!" Aisha cried repeatedly.

"It's okay, baby. We are right here, you're alive baby."

Aisha's mother was scared to death because this is the 5th time in a row that Aisha had done this. She was thinking about maybe taking her into therapy. She didn't want these to keep happening, because it could lead Aisha into being seen as mentally disabled. She hopes these were just brief nightmares.