Chapter 15: Halloween Nights, Halloween Frights

Taysom, Aisha, Jiliana, Quayvon, McKennezie, and Keivana were all getting ready for the Halloween School Dance Party.

“Ouu, I can’t wait for everyone to see me as ‘Harley… Freaking… Quinn.’” said Jiliana as she mimicked Margaret Robbie’s Harley Quinn’s voice.

“I’m sure they can’t wait either.” replied Keivana as he rolled her eyes and smiled.
Aisha looked over at McKennezie and saw her shedding tears to herself.

“Ken, what’s wrong?” asked Aisha.

“Halloween was Jahonna’s favorite holiday. She told me she couldn’t wait to spend it with all of us.” said McKennezie as she quietly sobbed.

“She is spending it with us. From the heart.”

“Everybody always says that.”

“That’s because it’s true.” said Jiliana as she overheard their conversation.

“She’s right, it is true. Jahonna is still with us in our hearts, we just gotta promise each other that none of us will forget that.”said Taysom.

“That’s right, Tay. And in Jahonna’s memory let’s make this the best Halloween.” said Keivana.

“I’m with you on that. For Jahonna.” said Quayvon.

“For Jahonna.” Aisha, Taysom, Jiliana, and Keivana repeated.

“C’mon Ken. What do you say? For Jahonna?” Aisha asked as she smiled at McKennezie.

“Yeah, for Jahonna.” said McKennezie as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Taysom, Aisha, Jiliana, Quayvon, McKennezie, and Keivana all got done putting on their costumes and headed to the school.

“OH. MY. GOD. TAYSOM YOU DID GOOD, BROHAM!!” said Jiliana. As she ran over to the candy.

“Aye Jill wait for me girl. C’mon McKennezie.” said Keivana as she grabbed McKennezie and followed Jiliana to the candy.

“Dang, Tay. You sure know how to set up school events.” said Quayvon.

“I told you. I already had everything planned. All it took was help.” Taysom replied.

Quayvon walked over to Jiliana, Keivana, and McKennezie to stop them from eating all of the candy.

“Aye, fatties. Save some for other people.” Quayvon said.

“Hey Taysom.” said Aisha.

“Yes?” Taysom replied.

“I gotta tell you something. But promise me you won’t tell anybody, especially McKennezie and them.”

“Yeah, sure. What is it?”

“Since Jahonna died, I’ve had these visions that the rest of us died."

“You serious?”

“Yes. McKennezie was first, she hung herself. Then it was Keivana, she was eaten by a pitbull. After she was Quayvon, he got shot. Then it was Jiliana, she got  hit by a car. And last was you and me. You got shot too, and I died in a car accident.” Aisha explained.

“Oh my god.” Taysom said.

“I’m scared, Taysom. I don’t want all of us to die.”

Taysom hugged Aisha and tried to tell her that everything was going to be okay.
“Don’t worry. No more people are going to die. I promise you that.” said Taysom.

Mr. Fischer  and Mr. Frazier saw Taysom and Aisha hugging each other and started to tease them.

“Okay, y’all cute.” said Mr. Frazier.

“Aye, Taysom, just make sure you pull out.” said Mr. Fischer.

Taysom and Aisha both looked at them annoyed.

“Bruh, ain’t y’all supposed to be at home?” Taysom said.

“No, because we gotta clean up after you dirty a** kids.” said Mr. Fischer.

“Okay, but y’all ain’t gotta go around and try to roast kids. Y’all act like babies.” said Aisha.

“Okay, okay, that’s valid Asha-oops, I mean Aisha.” said Mr. Fraizer as he and Mr. Fischer started bursting out laughing.

“That’s it, c’mon Taysom let’s go.” said Aisha as she rolled her eyes.

“You ain’t had to do her like that, Chris.”  said Mr. Fischer.

“Yeahh I know, but hey, it was worth it.” Mr. Frazier replied.

Taysom and Aisha walked over to the DJ stereo and asked the DJ if they could choose a song.

“Yeah, go ahead.” said the DJ.

Aisha typed in Act Like You Know. When the music started to play, she turned it up loud and told everybody to join in.
Taysom and Aisha began to dance then everybody else joined. They all did a group dance to the entire song.

After the Halloween Dance, the kids grabbed Halloween baskets and got some candy then went home.

“Welp, we did what we said we were going to do.” said Jiliana.

“Yeah, but it could’ve been better if Jahonna was here.” said Aisha.

“Yeah, you're right.” said Keivana.

“She’ll be missed.” said McKennezie.