Chapter 16: Put A Date On It

The next week back in school the kids were still talking about the Halloween School Dance Party. Everyone congratulated Taysom on how well he planned it out. They told him they can't wait for the next events he has planned.

"Aisha, you see how good my butt popped out in the shorts I wore for my Harley Quinn costume?" said Jiliana as she was scrolling down the pictures she took at the Halloween School Dance Party.

"Yeah, but it still doesn't compare to mine." Aisha said as she stood up and twirled.

It's been two months since Jahonna's death and Taysom still felt sorry for McKennezie. Jahonna was her best friend out of all of them. When they come to school they'll sit next to each other just like how Jiliana and Aisha do. And seeing her sit all alone to an empty seat broke his heart. Taysom told Quayvon that he was going to sit next to McKennezie.

"Hey Ken. How you doing?"asked Taysom as he sat next to her.

"I don't know. I can't feel anything really." said McKennezie.

"This doesn't seem real. When I come here seeing you all alone, I think that she's just absent. But then I remember it all again."

"Same. I don't sleep the same any more. Everytime I'm in a quiet place, all I can hear is her voice calling me her best friend and me calling her best friend back."

"I'm sorry, McKennezie." Taysom said as his eyes started to water up.

"All I wish is to see her one more time. I'm sorry, I gotta go." said McKennezie as she took off out of the classroom.

During dismissal, Quayvon was walking near the school bus, when Jamonte and some of the other gang members pulled up to the bus rider lane.

"Ayo Quayvon, come on we gotta do something." said Jamonte.

"Aye bro, you can't be showing up at my school. You're gonna get me into trouble." Quayvon replied.

"Man n*gga f*ck that c'mon."

Mr. Fischer and Mr. Frazier saw Quayvon being pulled towards Jamonte forcefully and went to see what was up.

"AYO, BUM A** N*GGA! WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH OUR STUDENTS HERE?" said Mr. Fischer.

"N*gga go take yo dirty, degraded, dirty a** version of DaBaby somewhere before we pop you." Jamonte said.

"Oh no he didn't." said Mr. Frazier.
Students and some of the teachers heard the confrontation that was happening and went to see what was going on.

"What's going on here?" asked one of the teachers.

"These queer a** gangstas trying to take our boy Quayvon somewhere that he doesn't wanna be." explained Mr. Fischer.

"Man look, Quayvon is my cousin and his mama got us to pick him up." Jamonte said.

"Is that true, Quayvon?"asked the teacher.
Quayvon didn't say anything, but by the look on Quayvon's face the teacher and everybody else knew that what Jamonte said wasn't true.

"Look, we're going to need you to get your dirty a** hands off our student before we call the authorities. Or me and my buddy here can just beat the f*ck out of all you." said Mr. Fischer.

"Okay Mr. Fischer that is enough. But he's right to let go of our student or we'll have no choice, but to call the authorities." said the teacher.

"Quayvon?" said Jamonte.

"Man look, I told you. I don't want any part of this any more." said Quayvon as he got on the teacher's side.

"Really Quayvon-"

"N*GGA THE MAN SAID HE DON'T WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BULLSH*T A** GANG, NOW GET THE F*CK ON-"

"N*GGA WHO THE F*CK YOU TALKING TOO!? I SHALL BLOW A F*CKING CAP IN YO AXX!"

"DO IT THEN P*SSY! Yeah, that's right. Your a** ain't got the balls to do it in front of all these people. Now get the f*ck on b*tch a** n*gga. And if we catch you in the school premises or near Quayvon again, I swear to myself we gon have some problems. Now shoo shoo fly." said Mr. Fischer as he stood up in Jamonte's face.

"Ight, don't let us catch you in the streets Quayvon. Better watch your back."

Jamonte said as he and the rest of the gang members walked back to their cars and drove off.

The students and teachers all started cheering on Mr. Fischer and Mr. Frazier for standing up for Quayvon. This is why these two are so famous around this school. Even though they like to tease students, they'll always back them up. No matter what.