Chapter 9: McKennezie's Birthday Party

It was a beautiful Saturday at McKennezie’s birthday party. She had bouncy houses, 3 grills, a pool, a water slide and more. And her best friends came too. Jiliana was going live on Instagram with Aisha and Keivana.

“AYEEE, WE LIT UP IN MCKENNEZIE’S BIRTHDAYY!!!” Jiliana said as she, Aisha, and Keivana were waving their arms up in the air.

“YEAH, THIS IS AN EXQUISITE BIRTHDAY. SO IF YOU AIN’T A FRIEND OR A LOVE ONE, THEN YO A** AIN’T ALLOWED!” said Keivana.

“YEAH AND WE GOTTA POOL B*TCHES. WE LIT, AGHHHH!!” said Aisha.

“AND THIS CAN’T BE A BIRTHDAY PARTY IF THE BIRTHDAY GIRL DON’T  TWERK!!” said Jiliana.

“AYE BIRTHDAY GIRL, DO YO BIRTHDAY TWERK!!” Jiliana said as she aimed the camera at McKennezie twerking.

“YAHH, DATS WATS UP!! AYE IF YOU AIN’T INVITED THEN YOU MISSING OUT!!” said Aisha.

The boys were in the pool doing big dives.
“Ayo, that’s trash. Watch this sh*t.” said Quayvon.

He got onto the diving board and did a backflip dive into the pool.

“Okay, okay, but watch this.” said Taysom.
Taysom hopped on the diving board and dived into the pool doing a meditating pose.

“Two words. Pure A**someness.” Quayvon laughed.

As they continued talking in the pool, Quayvon heard his phone ringing on the table.

“Be right back, Tay.” he said.

He went and walked over to his phone and it was Jamonte calling him.

“Hey man wassup?” said Quayvon.

“N*gga Quay, where yo b*tch a** at?” asked Jamonte angrily.

“Oh sh*t. My bad man, I totally forgot.”

“N*gga, is yo a** at a party? Man n*gga we got sh*t to do, where yo a** at? I’m coming to get you.”

“9123 East Stage Rd.”

“Godd*mn n*gga. You f*cking up too early.”
Jamonte hung and began to drive to Quayvon’s location. Quayvon walked over to Taysom and told him he had to go.

“Already? We just got here.” Taysom said.

“Yeah, I know, but I got something to take care of.” Quayvon stated.

“I hope you’re not doing what I think you’re doing."

“Man, look. We’ve been friends for a long time, but I ain’t gonna let you stop me from doing what I do.”

“Bruh, give this sh*t up. You're gonna die if you continue to go on with this.”

“LOOK N*GGA! I KNOW WHAT I’M DOING, ALRIGHT!?”

“Nah, you don’t. But you know, I ain’t your momm-”

“Yeah, so stop acting like it.”

Quayvon grabbed his clothes and waited at the curb, to be picked up by Jamonte.

After Quayvon went off with Jamonte, McKennezie’s parents gathered everybody to get ready to sing happy birthday to McKennezie.

“Aye, where’s Quayvon?” Jiliana asked Taysom.

“He had to go.” Taysom replied.

By the look on Taysom’s face Jiliana could tell something went down. And this happened before. She just hoped that Quayvon wasn’t doing anything that’ll hurt him and everyone else.

“Okay, everybody y’all ready!?” said McKennezie’s  mother.

“YESS!!” everyone said.

McKennezie placed the birthday tiara on her head as her parents counted down.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!” Everyone sang.
After singing happy birthday, McKennezie made a birthday wish.

“What did you wish for?” asked Jahonna.

“To have another lit birthday next year.” said McKennezie as everyone laughed.