Guilt tripping lemon at the end~

(just so you know the modern versions are hanging out with Amy)

Sonic y/n and Tails are racing on Tails' hoverboards 

Tails: You may be faster on foot, but I invented these things!

Tails does a flip and overtakes Sonic.

Y/n: show off 

Y/n does a triple back flip over the duo.

Sonic: Not bad! My turn!

Sonic overtakes them, smirks at them but then he hits a branch and two trees before falling down to the ground. Tails and y/n approach him on his hoverboard as Sonic recovers from the fall.

Tails: Wow! That was the coolest thing I've ever seen!

Sonic: Really?

Tails: You look cool even when you're making a complete fool of yourself!

Y/n: Your a real suck up you know that tails!

Tails: Hey!

Sonic finds his hoverboard and is about to pick it up when he hears the Weasel Bandits.

Weasel Bandits: All right, load 'em up! Hurry up and nobody gets hurt!

The trio watch as the Gogobas drop valuables into the Weasel Bandits' bags.

Sonic: Whoa! We gotta stop those jerks!

Sonic y/n and Tails enter the village, Tails on his hoverboard.

Sonic: What's going on here?

Gogoba Chief: Oh, these delightful young men were just ransacking our poor village [Puts a bag of money in a Weasel Bandit's bag] and taking all our possessions.

Gogoba: They probably need them more than we do, being bandits living on the land and all.

Weasel Bandit: Yeah, so back off, blue guy! and who is that foxy lady next to you?{flirtatious)

Y/n: His girlfriend and I wouldn't have said that if I were you.

Weasel Bandit: Like I said back off This is what we do!

Sonic: Oh yeah, well this is what we do!

Sonic Spin Dashes into the Weasel Bandits, leaving them stunned, then Tails and y/n pass Sonic a nearby vine attached to a tree and Sonic ties them up with it as Tails and y/n pull on the vine.

Weasel bandit : i don't mind being tied up by this foxy lady.

Sonic kicks him hard in the nuts.

Weasel Bandit: OW, Ugh! This isn't over!

Tails releases his grip on the vine and the Weasel Bandits are catapulted into the sky.

Weasel Bandit: [Shouting as they fly off] I spoke too soon!

Gogoba Chief: Thank you, strange travelers, you have saved us Gogobas from the from the scourge of the Weasel Bandits, and scattered our belongings carelessly across the dirt.

Tails: Sorry, I'll help pick 'em up.

Female Gogoba: Oh no, we wouldn't want to trouble you. I'll do it myself. It probably won't cause my chronic back pain to flare up too much. Oh! [Her back bone cracks] Ugh!