If You Want A Pet You Have To Work For It and A Class Fight

Taking another small break from the Genderswapping again next chapter will be the third and final chapter of the Genderswapping. Also Chumley is gonna look more like rotor but less obese.

SCENE: Play ground daytime.

Alexandra was playing with her new friend Chumley.

Chumley: Y'know, Your really cool for a girl. 

Alexa: I know. I swear, almost all the girls I meet are into dresses and such. 

Chumley: Don't you atleast like them.

Alexa: Not really. My mom says I look cute in dresses though.

Chumley: I mean she isn't wrong.

Alexa: Huh?

Chumley: I think you look cute in your dresses.

Alexa: Oh thanks! But I don't exactly like them. I prefer to where shorts and a tee shirt. Dresses always get in the way when I'm trying to run. 

Chumley: Why not tell your parents you don't wanna wear them?

Alexa: I don't have the heart to tell my mom. I want to make her happy.

Chumley: What about you? 

Alexa: What about me?

Chumley: I've only known you for a couple of weeks but from what I've seen, your a people pleaser and you always think about others happiness. But what about yours? Alex, I want you to tell your parents that you don't wanna wear dresses. 

Alexa: You sure they won't be upset?

Chumley: I'm sure. I'm pretty sure you've got them wrapped around you finger. They love and care for you. 

Alexa: Your good at giving advice. 

Chumley: Hey, Y'know I've been thinking about changing my name. "Chumley" doesn't sound right.

Alexa: What about "Ryder"?

Chumley: I like that name.... So do you have a pet?

Alexa: A pet? No. 

Chumley: Why not?

Alexa: I never really thought of that. 

Chumley: Well I suggest asking your parents for one. Pets are really cool. I have a pet rabbit, his name is fuzzy. 

Alexa: Now I really want a pet. 

Chumley: You can ask them later today.

Alexa: Okay!

Scene change: Living room  Daytime

Y/n and Sonic were watching TV when Alexa came walking in. 

Alexa: Mommy? Daddy?

The couple's attention turn to their daughter.

Y/n: Yes Alexa?

Alexa: Can I ask you something? Or two things?

Sonic: What's up princess?

Alexa: My first question is, can I stop wearing dresses and skirts?

Sonic: I'm fine with it. If you don't wear them then the perverts won't look under your dress or skirt. I don't trust your friend Chumley. You two have been awfully close the past couple weeks. 

Y/n: But honey, you look so cute in those.

Alexa: Mommy, I really don't like them. What if something dangerous happens and I need to run? The dress is holding me back from running.