The Ex Girlfriend part 1

Time of day and Location: Picnic area, Daytime

Sonic was on a picnic date With his lovely wife Y/n.

Sonic: Why are you so pretty? Every guy besides Tails and Knuckles are all over you. 

Y/n: I'm not that pretty.

Sonic: Stop denying it. You are drop dead gorgeous.

Y/n: Your one to talk. Don't think your mom didn't mention all your Ex's. 

Sonic: I didn't have that many!

Y/n: Last time I checked you had ten in like 5 months you player.

Sonic: I'm not a player.

Y/n: Want me to go through all the Ex's your mom told me about?

Sonic:...

Y/n: That's what I thought. 

Sonic crawled up to her and met her face.

Sonic: They don't matter to me anymore now that I have you~.

Y/n blushed.

Y/n: You sly dog~.

Sonic pinned Y/n to the ground and they began to kiss. All of a sudden they heard a voice.

???: Sonic?

They stopped and sat up to see a female chipmunk with red hair, brown fur, blue eyes, a black tank top with a blue jacket and black shorts.  She walked up till she was right infront of them.

Y/n: Who are you?

???: Sally. Sally acorn.

Sonic: Oh, Hey Sal! Been a while.

Sally: It has.... Who is she?

Sonic: This is Y/n. My wife.

Sally: Oh, So you decide to marry and not invite me or the other freedom fighters to your wedding?

Sonic: I forgot okay!

Sally: Sonic we are friends and you decide to forget me. To forget about us?

Sonic: Its been years Sal get over it.

Y/n: Ahem.

Sonic: Oh, right. Her and I use to date years back.

Y/n: Oh, that Sally.

Sally: So you just chose not to invite us when you've clearly been talking about me.

Y/n: No. His mom told me. Why would he tell me about the stuck up princess who thinks the world revolves around her?

Sonic stared at his wife in shock.

Y/n: He's over you and with me so please leave. 

Sally: That's what the last girl said. And he ended up in my bed that night. Don't be surprised when you find him missing later tonight. I bet you can't even satisfy him in bed like I do. 

Sonic: Alright I had enough. Sally leave. I don't love you anymore so get that in your damn head. And at least My wife can last longer than you did. 

Sally: Stop playing hard to get Sonic. 

Within the blink of an eye Sally was sitting on his lap and grinding on his crotch. 

Sally: You like this don't you?~

Sonic quickly pushed her off but before he could scold her Y/n jumped at her and they engaged in a fight. Sonic simply watched as Y/n punched her harder and harder and gain a couple scratches and bruises herself. He knew not to engage in the fight because he wouldn't here the end of it from his wife.

Y/n:[angrily] You whore! You can't let him be can you! He only dated you just to beat his meat into your used pussy!

Y/n slammed Sally's head into the ground hard and repeatingly making Sally bleed from her head. Sonic couldn't watch anymore and dragged Y/n off of her.  

Sonic:[nervously] Calm down!

Sally:[tauntingly] Awe!~ Need your boyfriend to come and save you?

Y/n:[angrily] I will end you!

Y/n made her axe appear but before she could through it Sonic grabbed it.

Sonic:[angrily] Sally. leave.

Sally: Whatever. Meet me here later tonight if you need a real woman.

Sally walked away and Y/n calmed down.

Y/n:[angrily] I will kill her next time I see her.

Sonic: Calm down love. 

Sonic dragged her in a kiss and she kissed back.  

Scene change: Meh burger daytime.

Team Sonic was hanging out at there usual table.

Amy: Sally's back?

Tails:[happily] I haven't seen Aunt Sally in years!

Knuckles: Me too!

Sticks: Who?

Amy: An old friend.

Y/n:[annoyed] Well your old friend  tried to seduce my husband.

Amy and Tails: What?!

Y/n: She tried to grind on him but Sonic pushed her away.

Sonic: Its true. She still isn't over me. 

A familiar voice was heard that made Y/n's blood boil. Its was Sally. 

Sally: Hey guys! Its been a while!

Tails:[happily] Hey aunt Sally! 

Sally:[happily] Tails? You've grown so much! Last time I saw you, you were up to my thigh!

Tails: Well I am 14.

Sally: I owe you so much birthday presents. [looks over to Amy] Hey Amy!

Amy:... Hi.

Sally: What's wrong?

Amy: Sally. You tried to seduce Sonic. He is married and you did it infront of his wife who has his baby.

Sally: She's pregnant?!

Y/n:[shoots daggers at her] Incase you didn't notice the 5 month pregnant belly I've been carrying around. Its right here dumbass.[points to here stomach] I also forgot to mention I attacked her after she did that.

Amy: That explains all the bandages on both of you. Wait- YOU ATTACKED A PREGNANT LADY?!

Sally: She attacked me first, and I didn't see the pregnant belly which she's probably faking for attention. 

Amy:[angrily] That isn't the point and she obviously isn't faking because we went for an ultra sound. Sally you could of hurt the baby or worse!

Sally: I don't care about that baby and the she devil having it. I simply  came to one, reconnect with old friends and two, because we need you back.

Amy: Why on earth do you need us?

Sally: Because a new villain is here and we need you to help.

Amy: We may not even go now that we heard what you did to our friend.

The rest were speechless as the argument continued. 

Amy:[angrily] Sally just leave already. You've already caused enough damage. 

Sally rolled her eyes and left.