Eggman Unplugged

Knuckles sleeping in a beach chair. Sonic, Tails, Y/n, Amy and Sticks are walking up to him. Sonic in particular is sneaking.

Y/n: This is going to be sweet!

Sonic: Not as sweet as your smile, darling.

Y/n:[blushes] shut up. Are you going to call me every nickname in the book now?

Sonic: Maybe I will, My perfect angel. 

The gang giggled as y/n blushed darker each time sonic flirted with her. Sonic sprays whipped cream in Knuckles' hand trying to hold his laugh in.

Amy: You guys are so immature.

Tails:  I love practical jokes. But wouldn't tricking him into cleaning the bathroom be more practical?

Sticks giggles and tickles Knuckles with a feather. Knuckles rubs his head with his hand, his head now covered with whipped cream. The rest of the gang watch Knuckles and all laugh. A flybot observes our famous crew. 

Scene Change: Dr. Eggman's Lair, day.]

Eggman is in his HQ room, walking Fly Bot's video recording with Orbot and Cubot.

Cubot: Oh, I love this show. Hey, who's that blue guy? He looks like sonic! 

Eggman: I'm spying on Sonic with my Fly Bot, bolthead.

Orbot: But he's not doing anything.

Eggman: Eventually he will and then I'll learn something I can use. I just have to keep watching. And watching. And watching.

Cubot sprays whipped cream in Orbot's hand.

Orbot: I believe the subject needs to be asleep for this particular prank to work.

Eggman: See? You've learned something from watching.

Cubot grabs Orbot's hand and moves it into his face, smearing it in whipped cream.

[Scene: Outside Sonic's Shack, day.]

Knuckles wakes up.

Knuckles: [Stretches and yawns.] Oh, man, I taste great!

Sonic: OK, he's up.[grabs Y/n by the waist and brings her closer to himself] Who are we gonna prank next?

Amy taps Sonic's arms and looks to the side. The group spots the Fly Bot, who tries to hide behind a palm tree.

Sonic: Know what, let's head to the canyon and hang out under that giant boulder on the cliff. 

Sonic Smirks at the group.

Amy: I don't know. That boulder's ready to fall.

Tails: If we're under it we'll be crushed!

Knuckles: Then my delicious whipped cream filling will shoot out like toothpaste. I'm in!

[Scene Change: Dr. Eggman's Lair, day.]

Eggman: I knew if I was patient this would pay off. I love technology. Let's go push a boulder onto that loathsome blue rat.

Orbot and Cubot are revealed to be covered in whipped cream.

Orbot: We'll need a second

Scene Change: Canyon, day.

Eggman, Orbot and Cubot are flying through the canyon in the . Eggman is checking his video surveillance on his console. The video fee shows Team Sonic standing in the canyon, below the boulder.