Babbling Babies

Scene: Y/n's house. Daytime

The hedgehog family were eating breakfast getting ready for another weekend. 

Alexa: I'm boreeeeeddddd! This entire weekend has been so boring!

Sonic: Well you could always play with your brothers. 

Alexa: They're too young and small. Plus, they haven't started talking  or started walking yet!

Y/n: Its weird. They should be talking right about now but they haven't said a peep. 

Sonic: I've tried everyday to get them to say their first words yet they just giggle at me. Alister came close to speaking once but was distracted by his toy. Alistair hasn't made an attempt to speak at all and it's concerning. He also stopped crying as much and keeps staring at people if he wants something. He doesn't even smile anymore. Its like all happiness drained outta him. Alixer also tried to speak but he failed and it was hilariously adorable. 

Y/n: They can somewhat understand us but they aren't speaking. 

Y/n moved from her seat and began to tickle all three of them. Alister and Alixer laughed but Alistair didn't. He fussed and tried to push his mothers hand away. Y/n stopped with she realised this. 

Y/n: You're right. He's not laughing. He doesn't even seem to like it. 

Sonic: Told ya.

Sonic got up and lifted Alistair up. The two just stared into each others eyes for a good while before Sonic snapes out of it and brings him closer so he can rest on his chest.. 

Sonic: You think we should go see a doctor about this? 

Y/n: I'm not sure.

The other two gave their mom grabbing hands. Y/n lifted them up and gave them head kisses. 

Y/n: We'll go for a check up at the doctor when we have time. 

Sonic: Later in the day then?

Y/n: Yeah but we need a babysitter for little Alexa. Amy's busy and so are my family. 

Sonic: We can ask my parents. It's been too long since they saw their grandkids.  

Y/n: As long as your mom agrees not to crush her to death in a hug then we can ask them.

Later.

Sonic was inside talking to his family when Y/n was outside with the stroller and her babies in it. He walks out and closes the door behind him before he runs up to them. 

Sonic: Ready?

Y/n: You sure its okay for the babies to be traveling at high speeds?

Sonic: Its fine. When Alexandra was a kid I would take her on my back and run really fast all the time. 

Y/n: Alright. Just not too fast. 

Sonic:[flirtatiously] That's what you said last night and then you begged me to go faster.~

Y/n blushes and slaps him upside the head. Sonic yelps in pain before laughing and kissing his wife on the temple. Y/n hops on his back and wraps her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Sonic grabs the stroller]s handle and dashes off. 

Scene Change: Clinic. daytime

Sonic comes to a halt and Y/n gets off him. They then walk into the clinic and walked to the lady at the front desk.