Battle of the boy bands

[Scene: Unnamed Village.]

Soar is giving the news, with Sonic, Y/n, Knuckles, Sticks, Old monkey, Fastidious Beaver, and Wild cat watching.

Soar: Breaking news! An epidemic is sweeping across the globe. Beaver Fever!

Everyone steps away from Fastidious Beaver.

Soar: I'm not talking about an actual disease, of course. I'm colourfully describing the mania surrounding teen singing sensation... Justin beaver.

A series of clips show Justin Beaver on stage, then waving to a group of fans, then running away from photographers.

Soar: Girls everywhere are going gaga over this teen heartthrob. They just can't get enough of him.

The screen cuts back to Soar.

Soar: And suddenly, "Dad the Anchorbird" isn't cool anymore. Well, maybe Justin Beaver will foot the bill for private school instead of buying those golf clubs he really wanted!

Sticks: Just what the world needs. Another cookie-cutter pop star force-fed to us by the man!

Sonic: You're right. This "Beaver Fever" thing is clearly just a marketing ploy to sell sub-standard music to gullible teenage girls. Who could possibly fall for it?

Y/n: 3, 2, 1. 

Amy suddenly runs up, wearing and holding a lot of Justin Beaver merchandise.

Amy: Isn't Justin great?! When I listened to his first song, Girl, I Like You, I wasn't sure if Justin was actually talking about me. But then his next song was titled Yes, I'm Actually Talking About You, and I, like, totally freaked out!

Sticks: How can you allow yourself to become a pawn of the corporate fat cats?

Amy: Before you judge, just listen to one track. I don't want to overhype it... BUT HE'S THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVED!

Y/n: I'll be the judge of that.

Scene Change: Amy's House

Team Sonic is listening to one of Justin Beaver's songs. Amy is absolutely giddy. Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are not impressed.

Justin: Girl, now it's time I told you about my serious condition. I can't stop thinking about you, have to call a physician.

Sonic finally reaches over and turns the radio off.

Sonic: Ugh... that was terrible!

Knuckles: I finally have a soundtrack for my nightmares!

Sticks: I... love it!

Amy: and Y/n?  

Y/n: I think I'm in love! Its amazing!!!

Sonic: What?!

Amy: I knew I could rely on Sticks and Y/n to be the voice of reason!

Tails: We're through the looking glass here, people. White is black, and black is white.

Amy: [still giddy] Wait until you hear the rest of the album!

Amy Y/n and Sticks squeal like fangirls.

Sonic: Hey, Sticks, Y/n. You still on for rock climbing tomorrow?

Sticks: Uh, sure. Whatever.