The lovebirds' date (Lemon near the end)

Y/n had been trying to get sonic off the couch for the past hour so he could help her with the dishes.

Y/n: Sonic Get up, You promised.

Sonic: No. I don't want to.

Y/n: Your being a child right now and Your making my day worse.

Sonic: Then maybe you should put me in my place~

Y/n: No.

Sonic: Then no. Just lie down with me hun, Your getting worked up over nothing. 

Y/n: Sonic, I'll relax when the dishes are done. [sighs] Why do you have to be so lazy?

Sonic: I just like relaxing and you should too. Tell you what, If I get up and help you do the dishes I get something in return.

Y/n: What is it?

Sonic: I get a date with you later tonight and I get as much kisses as I want without you struggling to get out of my arms.

Y/n: All that?

Sonic: There's a bunch of dishes in the sink, can't blame me.

Y/n: Fine.

Sonic got up and washed the dishes in a flash making sure there wasn't a spec food on them. 

Sonic: Done. Now go get ready.

Y/n: Do we have to go now?

Sonic: Yes. Now go, make sure your dress is casual. 

Scene change: Picnic area night time

Y/n: Damn, I thought you would take me to me burger or some shit.

Sonic: Only the best for the mother of my future children.

Y/n: Who says I'm having children?

Sonic: Me. You really think I wouldn't have kids with the one I love most in this world?

Y/n: Here comes the simping.

Sonic: Shut up. I mean it. I love you the most.

Y/n: Sure you do.

Sonic: Are you doubting my love?

Y/n: Maybe.

Sonic:[grabs her by the waist and makes her face him] I love you the most in this world don't you dare doubt it. 

Y/n blushes and her tail starts to wag which catches the attention of sonic.

Sonic: Is your tail wagging? 

Y/n: Is it? [looks down] Oh it is.

Sonic: That's so cute.

Sonic lets her go but grabs her hand to lead her over the picnic table.

Sonic: So, how's your day been?

Y/n: Terrible so far.

Sonic: Elaborate?

Y/n: Barker tried to "apologies" to me. He took me for a drink but he drugged it. Thank go I switched the drinks or I bet he would of done something to me. 

Sonic: Looks like I have another person on my kill list, Next.

Y/n: I got harassed by another guy, he tried to fuck me in an alleyway on my way home.

Sonic: What did he look like?

Y/n: It was a jaguar with white fur and green eyes.

Sonic: Well looks like I have another one to add... You look lovely.