Meeting her parents

The doorbell starts to ring and sonic wakes up. He gets out of bed and sees his wonderful girlfriend still sleeping, he then checked the time it was 7:00 am.

Sonic: [whispering] damn it's too early in the morning but got to get up anyway.

Sonic runs to the door to see two people that look like y/n. The guy was bigger than him and had y/n's eyes. and the female had y/n's fur. 

Mr. L/n: i'm sorry I think we may have the wrong place, Do you by chance know a girl named Y/n?

Sonic: who's looking for her?

Mrs. L/n: we're her parents.

Sonic: Well i'm her boyfriend, i'm just staying here for a sleepover. [steps aside] Please make yourselves comfortable while I go get her.

Mr. and Mrs. L/n walk inside and sit on the couch waiting for their daughter. 

After five minutes they heard footsteps coming and they looked to see a tired Y/n. 

Y/n: Hi guys, did you have to come so early in the morning?

Mrs. L/n: Well good morning darling. 

Mr. L/n: who's your boyfriend?

Sonic: The names Sonic the hedgehog, the local hero around town and leader of team sonic. [shakes his hand]

Mrs. L/n: Well you picked a handsome one I can tell you that.

Y/n: Mom don't make his ego bigger than t already is.

Sonic: ha ha very funny. 

Y/n: shut it you know I love you.

Mrs. L/n: already on "I love you"?

Y/n: yup he's a keeper.

Mr. L/n: how long have you been dating?

Y/n: almost a year.

Mrs. L/n: he said he was a hero?

Y/n: yup its true.

Mr. L/n: What do you dislike about him?

Y/n: he's too clingy, a pervert, Gets jealous when I hang out with a guy that isn't his friend, addicted to kisses and hugs and too protective of me.

Sonic: damn if you hate me just say so.

Y/n: you know I love you so shut up. 

Mrs. L/n: what do you like about him?

Y/n: his personality, He's sassy and dorky at times, doesn't give two hecks what people say. he stops me from killing people, Will puppy guard me from perverts and cat callers.

Mr. L/n: wait killing?

Sonic: she tried killing people that made her angry. 

Y/n: I also love that he would do almost anything for me.

Sonic: I would take meteors for you. 

Y/n: don't go killing yourself just yet. I could go on but some parts are inappropriate. 

Mrs. L/n: your having sex already?!

Sonic: how the hell do you know that!?

Y/n: she has her ways.

Mrs. L/n: So I was right?!

Sonic: on the dot.

Mrs. L/n: My babies virginity was taken so early. I wouldn't be surprised if you were pregnant!

Y/n: We made sure to careful.

Mr. L/n: well as long as he's good to you then i'm okay with him as your boyfriend. Just don't get her pregnant before marriage. 

Mrs. L/n: F/n! Our baby lost her virginity! 

Y/n: its not that big of a deal mom so calm down. Your starting to act like amy.

Mr. L/n : who's Amy?

Sonic: one of our friends.

Mrs. L/n: How is it not a big deal!? You lost it before you got married! 

Sonic: I think you should calm down Mrs. 

Mrs. L/n: Stay out of this your the reason she lost her virginity in the first pace!

Y/n: Mom don't yell at my boyfriend!

Mrs. L/n: Well-[gets cut off by a hand]

Mr. L/n: The young man is right calm down. 

Mrs. L/n : hmpf [crosses her arms]

Mr. L/n : well we just came to check on you we will be in a hotel near here.[takes his wife and leaves]

Sonic: well that was eventful.

Y/n: yup I'm going back to bed.

Sonic: i'll join you.

Y/n: love you.

Sonic: i love you too.