Anything You Can Do I Can Do Worse-er

Scene: Seaside island coast daytime

The Tails' mobile races down the beach, followed by Sonic who is holding Y/n. Sonic catches up with Tails, they smile and nod at each other, and keep running. Behind them, the heavy foot of vaccum bot slams into the sand, and then its hose begins applying suction, attempting to sweep up Sonic, Y/n and Tails. Doctor Eggman, in his eggmobile, floats down.

Eggman: You can't escape Vacuum Bot! He's gonna get you out of my hair once and for all!

Sonic: What hair? Your head is as bald as an egg, Egghead! [realization dawns on him] Oh. Now I understand.

Y/n: Can we get food after this?

Sonic: Sure, then were going to the doctor for an ultrasound.

Y/n:[in an annoyed voice] Do we have to go?

Sonic:[sighs] Yes we do.[smirks] If we go without any fuss I'll do the thing with my tongue that you love so much right after we leave.~

Y/n blushed and smacked him upside the head angrily.

Sonic: OW![angrily] You need to stop doing that!

Y/n:[angrily] Then don't embarrass me!

Sonic sighs.

Sonic: Just sit over in the sidelines.

Y/n: Why?

Sonic: Cause You might get hurt and its harder to fight with your big belly.

Y/n:[angrily] Are you calling me fat?!

Sonic: I never said that! Its just that you might hurt yourself and It might be harder to evade attacks.

Y/n:[Angrily] So your saying I'm useless?! Just cause I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't kick ass! Your ass specifically!

Sonic:[Angrily] I NEVER SAID THAT! STOP TWISTING MY WORDS! AND LIKE YOU CAN KICK MY ASS!YOU ARE SO LUCKY I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO HIT YOU!

Y/n:[angrily] So your saying your scared to hit me? What? You scared that I'm going to beat your ass?

Sonic:[angrily] I am not scared to hit a lady. Your ass is too weak to even harm me.

Y/n slapped Sonic across the face leaving everyone shocked besides Y/n. 

Y/n:[angrily] Wanna say that again dickwad?

Sonic:...

Sonics fur flickered between black and blue. He grabbed Y/n by her upper arm and the two disappeared. Sonic came back without Y/n and in his normal form.

Sonic turns around and spin jumps into the air, coming down at Vacuum Bot. However, Vacuum Bot changes the orientation of his hose and catches Sonic in its suction. Sonic flails, but is sucked into the hose.

Tails: [stops the Tailsmobile] Noooo!

Eggman: Yeaaaah! Oh, victory, you taste so sweet! Like candy! Evil candy! You know, the kind that has raisins hidden in the chocolate, and you don't know it, so you think you bit into a fly. [confused] Where was I going with this?

Loud clangs are suddenly heard from inside Vacuum Bot and it's knocked around a bit before it explodes as Sonic busts out of it and gracefully lands on the ground. Eggman ducks to avoid a flying piece of Vacuum Bot, then looks sad and sighs in disappointment

Sonic: Ta-dah!

Tails: [runs up to Sonic with a smile] I never should have doubted you!