Eggman's Tomato Sauce

Scene: Seaside Island, day.

Tails is outside, making some adjustments to his plane, as Sonic, Y/n, Amy, Knuckles, and Sticks walk up to him.

Sonic: Tails, we're heading to Meh Burger. Wanna come along?

Tails: I'm installing an awesome speaker system in my baby. Check it out!

Tails pushes a button on his control device, and the plane starts playing a rock tune and shaking. He turns it off after a few seconds.

Amy: You spend way too much time with that plane.

Knuckles: [teasingly] It's like he loves it. Do you love your plane, Tails? Do you looove it?

Tails: [not amused] I do.

Knuckles: Oh, that took the wind right out of my cells.

Tails: Well, if you guys will excuse me, it's time for her propeller-to-tail fuselage massage.

Sticks: Okay, now that's just nuts. We're gettin' you out of here.

Tails: But I'm busy.

Y/n: If you don't get your yellow behind out of this work shop I swear I will destroy your precious plane tear up your workshop and drag you by your ear.

Tails: Y-yes Ma'am [scared]

[Scene Change: Hedgehog Village, day.]

Team Sonic is walking through the village, with Tails holding a toolbox.

Tails: Thanks for talking me into coming along. It was good for me to get away from the workshop... so I could buy more stuff for my plane!

Tails walks on while the others stop. They all groan.

Dr. Eggman: [offscreen] Free samples!

 Dr. Eggman is standing at a stall with people walking towards it. He is also wearing a chef's hat, and an apron with a picture of him on it.

Dr. Eggman: Get your free samples here!

Eggman has a large pot with his symbol on it on one side of the stall, and cans stacked up on the other side. Using a wooden spoon, he pours something red into a bowl he's holding.

Dr. Eggman: Step right up and try the zestiest, lip-smacking-est flavor extravaganza ever to hit your taste buds: Eggman's Tomato Sauce! Made with real tomatoes.

Sonic: Uh-oh, this isn't good.

Sonic speeds over and knocks the bowls of the sauce out of the villagers' hands, to their surprise and irritation.

Sonic: You'll thank me later. I know you're up to something, Egghead; I just don't know what it is yet.

Amy, Sticks, Y/n, Tails, and Knuckles arrive as well.

Amy: You're trying to poison these villagers!
The villagers gasp.

Dr. Eggman: Poison? There's no poison here, just my patented blend of herbs and spices! Here, I'll try some myself. [Eggman reaches for the spoon in the pot and takes out a spoonful of sauce. He slurps it, and nothing happens.] See, harmless and delicious. You try.

Eggman aims the spoon's scoop toward Sonic, who is pondering what to do.

Sonic: Eh, yeah I think I'll pass.

Dr. Eggman: Well, looks like I've finally found Sonic the Hedgehog's weakness. He's scared of tomato sauce!

The crowd bursts into laughter, except for Team Sonic. Sonic, not amused, snatches a can with its lid open, and slurps the tomato sauce from it.