A Trip To The Skies pt. 2(discontinued)

Scene: Y/n and Sonic's house/ Alexandra's room. early morning

Sonic walked in to Alexa's room and saw her still sleeping in her bed. He saw how peaceful she was and hated himself for waking her up as he knows she isn't a morning person. 

Sonic: Princess, time to get up.

Alexa groaned and turned away. 

Alexa:[in a tired voice] Too early!

Sonic: But Princess you need to get up.

Alexa:[in a tired voice] Noooooo. I wanna sleeeeeeeeeep. Lemme sleep some more daddy...

Sonic found Alexa's whining cute and amusing.

Sonic:[in an amused voice] But you need to get up. We gotta get going to roboken.

Alexa:[in a tired voice] Later......

Y/n walks in. 

Y/n: What's the hold up?

Sonic: Alexa's tired and doesn't want to get up.

Y/n: Can you dress the triplets? There speed is kicking in and its hard to get them when they're running from me. Also Alistair doesn't seem to have the speed gene. He's faster than regular babies but not by a lot like his older brothers.

Sonic: That's a first. Maybe he's just a late bloomer? Give it a couple months and we'll check to see if he's gotten faster. If he doesn't then I guess he'll be the first in our family to not have the gene.

Y/n: Alright. Alistair is already dressed and is on the couch.

Sonic kisses Y/n's forehead and runs off.

Y/n:[in a stern voice] Alexandra Persephone the Hedgehog, get up now young lady.

Alexa quickly gets up as to avoid trouble. She falls off the bed but gets up quickly.

Alexa: I'm up!

Y/n: Good. Now get ready, don't make me come back and you aren't in the bathroom taking a bath.

Alexa: Y-Yes ma'am.

Y/n leaves the room and Alexa quickly gathers her clothes before running in the bathroom.

later...

Alexa is out of the bathroom and is on the couch watching her dad trying to catch her brothers. They weren't faster than him but it was tricky to grab them. After a good 5 minutes both of the boys are dressed and are playing peekaboo with Sonic. Y/n emerges from the kitchen with a bag of food.   

Alexa: What's that for?

Y/n: Its for our lunch, dinner and breakfast for the next morning. A robot city doesn't exactly have food for us organics.

Sonic: I made sure to alert Mighton and Bolts that we were coming to stay over a night.

Y/n: Did they respond?

Sonic: Yup. They said they'd send down a ship at Tail's workshop at like 9 am.

Y/n: Alright. Its 8:50 so we gotta get going. 

Sonic: Let me get the stroller.

later 

Scene change: Tails workshop day

The Family were at Tails' workshop waiting for the ship. Tails was busy inventing something but was talking to Sonic.

Tails: Geez can you let that go already?