The Biggest Fan and The Ex Boyfriend

time skip two months Your three months pregnant.

Scene: Village Center, day.

Comedy Chimp is on stage, with several people watching him, including Sonic, Y/n and Amy.

Amy: I still can't believe they asked you to speak at career day .

Sonic: And I still can't believe they didn't ask you to speak at "Snide Comment Day".

Y/n smacked him upside the head.

Sonic: Ow!

Y/n: Don't be rude to Amy. Remember she planned our wedding so show her some respect. 

Amy: Thank you Y/n but you didn't need to hit him.

Y/n: Nah I think I did. 

Comedy Chimp: Great to be here at... [Pulls out a card from behind his back and reads it] Career Day? [Drops and groans, then gets back up and regains his smile] Being a comedian is great. I get to travel all over the island, rub elbows with the cultural elite, and get my face on lunch boxes. Of course, I haven't seen a dime on those stupid things. Remember kids, don't negotiate your own deals.

After comedy chimp.

Leroy the Turtle: Have you ever considered a career in the postal arts?

After Leroy

Lady Walrus: My advice for Career Day is don't work at all. Simply descend from a long line of wealthy aristocrats. I'm surprised more of you peasants don't try it.

Y/n:[shouts from the crowd] I'm surprised you can't make sure your kid doesn't get into danger!

Everyone laughed and Lady walrus blushed out of anger and embarrassment. 

Finally Sonic

Sonic: He had us cornered. All hope was lost. That's when I leapt off the wall with a 360 flip, [Backflips himself] drop kicked his robot minions, and spin-dashed Eggman's bash up bot!

Sonic kicks and spin jumps on stage. Everyone cheers except for Amy and Y/n, who look annoyed and rolls their eyes. Sonic drops the microphone and thanks the fans with a peace sign as he walks off the stage and towards his wife. Suddenly a Tapir runs up from behind wiggling his fingers in excitement.

???: Oh boy! There they are! Sonic and Y/n the Hedgehog! [Runs up to Sonic and Y/n with a big smile]

Sonic: [Confused] Uh, aren't you a bit old for Career Day?

???: I'm not a student, actually. I just wanted to meet you and Your lovely wife. Mark the Tapir. Hi. I'm your biggest fan!

Mark offers a handshake. Sonic reluctantly accepts the handshake. Mark shakes Sonic's hand in excitement as the handshake goes on.

Sonic: Yeah-- okay. That's enough hand-shaking.

Y/n slapped him upside the head again. 

Sonic: Ow! [glares at her]

Y/n: One more snide remark and I'm making you sleep on the couch. 

Y/n stares at Mark.

Y/n: You seem awfully familiar. 

Mark: Yeah, right, sorry.[lets go of his hand] Hey, seeing that your hand is now free, can I get your autograph from both of you?

Sonic and Y/n: Mm, sure. Got any paper?