Playdates with a side of Barbeque

(quick reminder, Alister is the one with Y/n's eyes and Alixer is the one with green eyes. Alistair is the one that looks like y/n but a baby boy)

Scene: Amy's house day

The girls of Team Sonic plus Zoey sat in Amy's living room drinking tea.

Amy: I still can't believe its been this long since we've had a tea party. 

Y/n: Yeah Sorry. I've been really busy with the kids lately and you know how much of a handful they are.

Amy: I can relate. Axel is like having an entire army of kids to raise. Its so nice for us to finally get to talk with you Zoey. We never thought that you and Tails would end up together so soon, let alone have a kid. So how is it? Raising your boy with Tails.

Zoey: Oh its fine. Lucas is a bit of a handful though. Tails tries his best to be there for us and its so cute to see them geek out about something together. Its like he's a mini version of him.

Sticks: You people are weird. Having kids seem like a nightmare.

Y/n: You're calling us weird? Weren't you the one sniffing our babies to determine if they were switched with an evil government clone?

Sticks: Hey! I was just being safe! 

Y/n: Soooo Sticks.[in a teasing manner] When are you planning to get a man of your own hm?

Sticks: Men suck. They're all annoying.

Zoey: What about Sonic and the rest?

Sticks: I can only tolerate them to an extent. 

Amy: Give her a a while. She'll eventually find someone to love.

Y/n: We can only hope that they can deal with her crazy superstitious self.

Sticks: Hey! I'm not crazy!

Y/n: You almost blew up my house cause you thought my youngest was an alien. 

Sticks: That was one time! But you gotta admit, he's weird! And you know something is wrong if i'm saying that. 

Amy: She has a point Y/n. Alistair is a bit weird. 

Y/n: I know he is but I love him the same. He's still my baby after all.

Sticks Zoey and Amy: AWWWE!

Y/n: Speaking of kids. We've never really had them have a playdate together. Especially with Knuckles and Rouge's kid. 

Amy: You're right. Now that I think about it. I've never really seen Knuckles kid. I guess Rouge is a bit clingy over their daughter. 

Y/n: I guess its settled! We'll have our kids have a playdate!

Amy: Alright. We can have a barbeque at my place! 

Y/n: Sounds like a plan.

Scene change: Y/n and Sonics House day

Y/n walks in through the front door.

Y/n: Guys I'm home!

Y/n closes the door and walks into the livingroom only to see Sonic and Alexa with his old guitar from his dreamboat express/duditude days. 

Y/n: What's going on?

Alexa: Daddy's trying to teach me how to play guitar!

Sonic: I found it while I was trying to clean out some of the old junk that we don't use no more. She asked me to teach her and that's what i'm trying to do. Sweetie, show mommy what you learned so far.