Where Have All The Sonics gone?

if your wondering why the cars are here before "if you build it then they will Race" They got the cars and such for their birthdays and then they were destroyed so they had to remake the cars in the next episode. Since a large chunk of this episode takes place in an alternate universe, any lines spoken by an alternate version of a character will be prefaced with A!, such as A!Knuckles.

Scene: MomBot's house, exterior, day]

Eggman is standing on the porch of MomBot's house, holding a cake box.

Eggman: MomBot's gonna flip when she gets a load of this chocolate bombca!

MomBot: [opens the door] You're late.

Eggman: There was a line at the bakery. But I wanted to bring you a special treat!

MomBot: You can put whatever it is next to the chocolate bombca your brother brought.

Eggman: MomBot, Steve's not my brother! He's a robot shapeshifter built by me in alternate dimension. How is that so hard to understand?

Eggman and MomBot walk into the house. MomBot closes the door.

[Scene Change: MomBot's house, interior, day]

Eggman and Morpho are sitting at the table. MomBot uses her extending arm to grab a plate off the table, then walks away.

Morpho: MomBot tells me things are going pretty okay for you at the lair.

Eggman: Oh yeah, never better. I'm keeping busy, staying active, focusing all my energy on elaborate schemes to rid the world of that annoying blue pineapple...

Morpho: I'll bet if we get rid of Sonic, the rest of the gang will totes fall apart.

Eggman: A-duh, Steve!

Morpho: I told you to call me "Morpho"! You know, seeing how I can morph and junk?

 Morpho transforms into Vector, then into Metal Sonic, then into Shadow, then back to himself, then into himself again.

Eggman: Oh, now I get it, Steeeve!

Morpho grows and stands up. Eggman stands up, and they start fighting. MomBot intervenes and separates the two.

MomBot: Hey, hey, boys! Now you boys march outside this instant and start plotting the doom of your archenemy. Together!

Eggman and Morpho: Yes, MomBot.

[Scene Change: Seaside Island, canyon, day]

Sonic and Knuckles are getting ready to race. Sonic is in the Sonic Speedster and Knuckles is in his monster truck. Y/n was in the front ready to start them off.

Sonic: Oh, Knuckles! I forgot to tell you one last rule for our race. Eat my dust!

Y/n: Three, two, one, Go!

Knuckles: Joke's on you, Sonic! I skipped lunch today.

The boys drives off. Sonic drives through the canyon. As he turns to head for the finish line where Y/n was, A dimensional portal opens up in front of it. Sonic yells and hits the brakes, but the Speedster can't stop in time and goes through the portal. The portal disappears. Knuckles' Monster Truck drives past the finish line.

Knuckles: Sonic's disappeared! That can only mean... I won! Whoo-hoo!

Y/n: What the what?!

Morpho: Sonic is so gonna wig out when he lands in another dimension.

Eggman: But wait. Wasn't there a whole to-do once before when we learned if we have two of the same person in a dimension, it would cause a catastrophic anomaly that would destroy the entire universe?Or am I just making things up?