Shattered Crystal pt 6(final) Grief and Sorrow {smut}

Team Sonic enter lyrics domain. They get Intercepted by Lyric.

Lyric: Well if it isn't Team Sonic.

Y/n:[angrily] Cut the chit chat and give us Amy!

Lyric:[smirks] You want Just Amy?[laughs evilly] What about your dear family?

All of a sudden they see an army of robots walk in with Alex, Axel and their knocked out aunts in a bubble.

Alexandra:[scared yet happy to see them] MOMMY! DADDY!

Sonic and Y/n:[shocked] Alex!?

Axel: A bunch of robots came to the house and knocked out Auntie Brookie and Auntie Jackie. They overwhelmed us and used our Aunts as leverage so we couldn't fight back!

Sonic:[angrily] Y/n-

Y/n:[angrily] Go bat shit crazy.

Lyric: I'm afraid it's not that simple. You won't get any of them from us. I'll make sure that your kids witness your demise then I'll kill them.

Alexandra: Yeah right! My parents are gonna kick your sorry snake ass!

Y/n: WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO SWEAR!?

Alexandra: Uncle Shadow.

Y/n: I am so having Amy scold him later.

Lyric: Enough talking. ROBOTS ATTACK!

And so the fight began but it ended quickly. Within a minute Sonic and Y/n destroyed every robot out of anger. The rest of the team didn't even get to destroy one robot. 

Sonic: Tails! You handle the bubble shield around our kids. The rest of you guys will grab Amy.

The team nodded and ran to their positions.

Y/n:[angrilly] Oh no. I am not leaving you with that snake! He needs to e taught a lesson from both of us! 

Sonic: Fair enough. But just try not to get hurt.

Sonic and Y/n ran to Lyric and started to attack. Sonic landed a spin attack on him knocking him back. Y/n kicked lyric knocking him forward.

Alex POV

Tails: Its gonna take a while. This thing is really tough.

What if Axel used her abilities?

Alex: Axel? What if you used Chaos blast or chaos control?

Axel: I tried chaos control but it didn't work. I need an emerald to do that. I could chaos blast, but I didn't have a lot of practice. Plus I might end up hurting you guys.

Alex: Its worth a shot. Uncle Tails, can you go help the others? 

Tails: If I leave you then Sonic will get mad.

Axel: But if you're there when I use chaos blast he'll also get mad.

Tails: Fair enough.

Uncle Tails runs off to find the others.

Axel: Stay really close to me. I don't want you to get hurt.

I nodded and hugged Axel while she powered up her energy. 

Axel: Chaos.... Blast!

Normal POV

A big surge of energy came from Axel and it broke apart the bubble shield. The explosion distracted the power couple and they looked to see what happened. Before they could do anything Lyric grabbed Y/n and wrapped her with his tail. Sonic and ran towards them.