Kidnapped PT 1 (small update)

(its a timeskip to a year so the triplets are 2 years old and Alexa is 8.) 

Scene: Y/n's house daytime

Y/n was busy making dinner while Sonic runs after the children around the house. The triplets have been able to speak small sentences with jumbled words. Alexa had been getting a bit more rebellious than normal due to her hanging out with Shadow and Axel more often. Alistair had seem to be getting weirder and way less normal than a regular kid his age. He has been able to speak more than his brothers. He seemed mature for his age, waaaay more mature than normal.

Sonic:[playfully] Get back here!

Sonic tried to grab Alexa but she jumped out of the way in time. Sonic knew she had been getting faster lately but understood it was normal for her speed to increase as she got older. Sonic tried to catch Alixer and Alister but they dodged him by splitting up.  

Alister:[He stuck out his tongue] Try and catch us oldman!

Sonic: I'm not even that old! I'm literally 30!

Alixer: Thirty is still old!

Sonic: You little-

Sonic began to chase after them but they kept splitting up, making it harder to catch them. Y/n laughed at their interaction. Sonic stopped when he heard his wife laugh. 

Y/n:[in a teasing voice] I thought you would of caught them by now.

Sonic glared at her playfully.

Sonic: I'm trying to catch 3 menaces to society!

Y/n: Excuses excuses. Speaking of the kids. Did you notice that Alistair doesn't seem to be fast like his siblings.

Sonic: No? I haven't noticed cause he doesn't even try to run away from me.

Y/n: Alistair hasn't been as fast as his siblings. 

Sonic: Maybe he's a late bloomer?

Y/n: Late bloomer huh? I don't think he is. A bunch of things seem wrong with him. He hasn't smiled, laughed or anything. He's also been talking more. 

Sonic: Then I guess he's the only one that isn't a speedster. 

Alexa stuck out her tongue at her dad and he went back to chasing the kids. 

Scene change: Alexa's school. evening time

Alexa was walking home by herself since her friends had already gone home. Alexa felt herself being watched. She turned to look behind her and saw no one. She was suspicious but turned around only to jump in fright when she saw a female mobian chipmunk infront, staring her. She had red hair and brown fur with a black tank top and a blue coat. 

???: My-My. So you're Alexandra.

Alexa looked at the lady weird. She had a bad feeling about her.

Alexa: How do you know my name?

Alexa was on guard. She didn't trust the lady.

???: I'm a friend of your dad. Call me Sally.

Alexa: So you're Sally? As in Princess Sally Acorn?! [in an excited voice.] My dad told me about the adventures you guys went on with the other freedom fighters! 

Sally smirked.

Sally: So he still talks about me?

Alexa: Yeah! You're a literal Legend! I'm so happy I get to meet my favourite freedom fighter in person! You're like the smartest and coolest one there!