Lets Play Musical Friends

Dr. Eggman is looking at a monitor and laughing. He types something on the keyboard, and continues laughing.

Dr. Eggman: Oh, that is so true!

Orbot is attempting to fix a moto bug but is shocked when he touches the screwdriver to the mechanical bug's carapace. Orbot is sent flying backwards and comes to a halt near Dr. Eggman.

Dr. Eggman: Everything okay?

Orbot: Nothing a little solder and a kind word couldn't fix!

Dr. Eggman: Not you, you idiot!

Orbot: I feel better already...

Dr. Eggman: Quit clanking your bolts! I'm chatting with my new buddy! Who, unlike you, is very intelligent.

Cubot hovers up next to Dr. Eggman.

Cubot: Hey, you told me you forgot the wi-fi password! Were you also lying when you said cartoons would rot our...head... think... boxes?!

Dr. Eggman: Nominatus, meet my hopelessly incompetent robots! Wave at him.

Orbot and cubot wave at at Nominatus, who is displayed on the computer screen as a video feed amongst other windows.

Nominatus: Pathetic!

Dr. Eggman and Nominatus laugh evilly to each other.

Dr. Eggman: LOL!

Dr. Eggman and Nominatus continue to laugh as Orbot and Cubot skulk off, dejectedly.

[Scene Change: Dr. Eggman's Lair, later.]

Orbot is packing a suitcase with various items, including a baseball cap, a toothbrush, a photo of himself, Dr. Eggman, and Cubot on a roller coaster, and a baguette.

Orbot: I'm sick of being unappreciated. It's time to venture out on our own!

Cubot: Yeah! Can we venture out on our own together?

Orbot: Of course! We'll make new friends!

Orbot picks up his suitcase and hovers over to a moto bug, a bee bot and a crab bot of whom are standing nearby.

Orbot: Motobug, stay strong. Titanium Bee Bot, keep buzzing the good buzz. And Robot Crab, see a doctor before that thing spreads. A real doctor, not Dr. Eggman.

Over in Dr. Eggman's computer room, the Doctor and Nominatus are still chatting.

Dr. Eggman: ...So I said, "reprogram you? I hardly know you!"

Nominatus: That story gets funnier every time you tell it!

Dr. Eggman: I know, right? Ooh, ooh, before I forget, I want to show you the schematics for the new lair defense system. Prepare to be impressed!

Orbot and Cubot hover in, holding suitcases.

Cubot: Goodbye, boss! We're leaving!

Orbot: Don't try to talk us out of it!

Dr. Eggman: Huh? No, no, I'm fine. No lunch for me. So, uh, where were we? It's all controlled from the central hub.

Cubot steals Dr. Eggman's coffee mug from his desk.

Dr. Eggman: I painted the access panel purple. You think it's too much?

Scene Change: Meh burger daytime