The Curse Of The Buddy Buddy Temple

[Quick A/n Sorry guys I skipped 2 episodes cause I found them boring. If you want me to do them I can, just ask. ]

Scene: Seaside Island, day

Sonic is running, Dr. Eggman is pursuing him in the Eggmobile, firing at him. Amy Y/n and Tails are also running, being chased and fired at by a Buzz Bomber and a Motobug. Sonic comes to a tree, but it is fired at and falls over; Sonic dodges by using his Spin Jump, then continues running. Now, the Motobug is running away from Amy, who uses her hammer to attack; Knuckles follows her, pursuing the Buzz Bomber, then Sticks Y/n and Tails follow him.

Dr. Eggman: [singing] Jungle laser, jungle laser, fry you with my laser! 

Sonic looks ahead and sees a tree; in the tree is a bird's nest with birds inside it.

Sonic: Hey Eggman, smile for the birdie! 

Sonic jumps into the tree, and it flings the bird's nest right off the tree. The birds fly at Eggman, and peck his glasses.

Dr. Eggman: Ow, ow, they're pecking my eyes! Why would I ever smile at this?

Now, Eggman flies away, and Sonic pursues him. Amy, Knuckles, Tails, and Sticks pursue Orbot and Cubot while Y/n goes after Sonic eventually catching up to him. Dr. Eggman comes up to a cliff wall, and part of it opens, revealing a cave inside. He enters the cave, followed by Sonic, who holds Y/ns hand and runs in after him. The wall closes, this time revealing some sort of a temple door.

Knuckles: [Skids to a stop at the door, and punches it, but nothing happens] Stop smiling!

Everyone else approaches the door.

Scene change: Buddy Buddy Temple

Sonic and Y/n chase Eggman through the temple, as more doors close behind them.

Dr. Eggman: What are you doing? We should fight this way.

Sonic: No, this way. [points the other way] The natural direction of the fight is taking us left.

Dr. Eggman: Yes, we should go left. My left.

Sonic: No, my left.

Dr. Eggman: My left. Your right.

Y/n: You two are utter idiots.

Sonic:[ ignores y/n] I know I'm right. We should go left. That's the right left.

Dr. Eggman: That doesn't even make any...

The floor crumbles and the trio fall. Sonic catch Y/n but falls on his ass.

Dr. Eggman: I'm okay.

Sonic Y/n and Eggman are now trapped in some type of pit. Y/n gets off of sonic while he howls in pain.

Sonic: [holding his leg] Agh! I twisted my ankle.

Dr. Eggman: [panting] I finally have you! 

Y/n: Try to harm him I dare you. See what happens. 

Eggman pushes a button to blast Sonic despite Y/n's warning, but only one weak laser comes out; Sonic pulls in his feet and narrowly evades it. Eggman leans over the Eggmobile, sighing.

Sonic: Tuckered out, Eggman? 

Y/n: No, He's about to die. 

Y/n takes out her axe and tries to run towards eggman with an attempt to kill. Sonic grabbed her by the waist, he tries to hold her and calm her down while eggman hides behind the eggmobile.