Strange meeting

Y/n: I'll be fine hun.

Sonic: Why do you have to go by yourself?

Y/n: Relax, its just a trip around the island. Its only going to be a couple days, Maybe a week. 

Sonic: What happens if you get attacked?

Y/n: I have a weapon on me at all times. 

Sonic: But the difference is, your pregnant. 

Y/n: So? I'm not gonna get hurt. You worry too much. 

Sonic: No I don't-

Y/n: Yes you do. Tell you what? If you stop worrying and not follow me, then when I get home we can go at it.

Sonic: Won't that hurt the baby?

Y/n: It won't. 

Sonic: Fine. [crosses him arms and pouts]

Y/n: Don't give me that face. [kisses him on the lips] Be a good boy while I'm gone. Got it?

Sonic:[blushes] Whatever. 

Y/n turns around and leaves. After an Hour Y/n stopped at Meh burger for some food. As Usual, Dave was trying to flirt.

Dave: That's a very nice dress your wearing.

Y/n: Thank you, Dave. Anyways I want 3 Super meh burger with cheese, please. 

Dave: Why three?

Y/n: I'm pregnant and I'm craving food.

Dave: (SHE'S WHAT?! ) May I ask who the father is?

Y/n: Its Sonic.

Dave: (THAT HEDGEHOG IS SUCH A WHORE FOR HER. HE EVEN GOT HER PREGNANT! I THOUGHT I WOULD BE THE ONE TO START A FAMILY WITH HER) Will that be to go?

Y/n: Yes it will. 

Once she got her meal and paid, she left. Y/n was walking without a care in the world when a ring was heard from her communicator. It was Sonic. Y/n of course declined as she didn't want to be interrupted. Lets just say that was a mistake.

 Y/n walked and walk until she reached the forest. Deeper and Deeper she went into the forest, Many animals came up to her smelling the aroma of food. She was quite a kind soul when it came to her animal friends. 

She finally grew tired and rested for the night but before she did, she ate and sent her fiancé a message saying she would be back a bit later. She sat down near the root of a small tree and rested her head on the soft grass. The moonlight shone down on her, everything was silent yet comforting. Her eyes grew tired and shut causing her to drift into dreamland. 

Later into the night 

Y/n woke up not being able to sleep. She tried and tried but she just couldn't.

Y/n: Why can't I just sleep?

Y/n sat up and began  to walk a bit more until she heard a sound. She was then nearly shot by a red laser. Luckily she ducked and it hit a tree. 

Y/n: What the hell?!

Y/n got out her weapon stood up and took a defensive stance. 

Y/n: Whoever you are, leave me alone and I promise not to hurt you! 

???: Hurt me? And Why would you do that, dear Y/n?

Y/n: How on mobius Do you know my name?