Shattered crystal Pt1

(shadow knows Lyric for different reasons just so you know)

Scene Change: Unknown location, day.]

A letter saying "The present" is on the screen. A familiar snake is overseeing his robots' excavation efforts.

???: Idiots! It was futile to try to stop me! I will have what's rightfully mine!

Shadow jumps in on the snakes dig site.

Shadow:[surprised] LYRIC?! I thought I killed you!

Lyric: You should of figured out that I'm hard to kill. NOW YOU WILL SERVE ME!

Shadow: I serve only one person. And it certainly is not you.

Lyric: I insist! [puts the mind control device on shadow's head]Welcome to my army fool!

[Scene Change: Canyon, day.]

A letter saying "Days later" is on the screen. Sticks is running through a canyon with a rockslide behind her.

Sticks: I told 'em the rocks were out to get me!!

Sonic jumps in on the scene and carries Sticks away while Knuckles confronts the rocks.

Sonic: Hey, Sticks. Havin' fun?

Sticks: Ha! Yer funny!

Knuckles: I'll handle these!

Knuckles headbutts the boulders in pain to no avail. Sonic keeps running while carrying Sticks. Tails then appears.

Tails: Sonic! Grab on! [uses an enerbeam]

Sonic and Sticks grab the Enerbeam.

Sonic: Thanks!

Sticks: Is this thing safe?

Amy and Y/n:[pulls in the enerbeam] Just grab on!

Sonic, Knuckles and Sticks make it up on the edge of the canyon.

Amy: What were you doing down there?

Sticks: I was gettin' info from the rocks!

Sonic, Y/n, Tails and Knuckles look dumbfounded at Sticks. Amy looks away in annoyance.

Sticks: I was! An underground army's gonna rise up and destroy us all!

Sticks keeps ranting to Sonic and Tails, much to the latter's frustration. Amy and Knuckles walk away.

Amy: [sigh] I'm going back to my research. Knuckles, I'll need help.

Knuckles: 'Kay!

Y/n: While you doing that I need to find a good preschool Alex. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys.

Amy: Tell us what?

Y/n: I'm pregnant again.

The team look at Y/n in shock.

Amy: How long?

Y/n: It's only been a week since I found out. I've been sick for two weeks before. So about three weeks.

Amy: How?

Y/n: Never let Sonic drink again. Ever. 

Scene Change: Y/n's house. Daytime.

Sonic: Does she have to go to school?

Y/n: Yes she does, she at least needs to know how to read, write and do various types of mathematics.