UltraSound Mayhem and I Can Sea Sonic's Fear From Here

Scene: Y/n's  house Early Morning

Y/n:[annoyed I don't want to go!

Sonic:[annoyed] You have to Y/n. 

Y/n: Why do I need to?

Sonic: Don't you want to know if our baby is healthy?

Y/n: I do but I don't want to go now!

Sonic: You said that last week and we ended up missing the appointment and had to reschedule it! Stop acting like a child! 

Y/n: I am not acting like a child!

Sonic:[angrily] Yes you are and your going whether you like it or not!

Y/n:[angrily] Touch me an I will Chop your head off!

Just then the doorbell rung and Sonic ran to it and came back with Amy and Knuckles.

Amy: Y/n, If your not gonna go willingly we are taking you by force. 

Knuckles: What she said. 

The trio circle around her but Y/n quickly summons her axe and swats it at them. 

Y/n: I. Am. Not. Going. 

Amy: Its just to check up on the Baby. We understand if its something like surgery but its just an ultrasound Nothing bad will happen.

While Y/n was listening to Amy she stopped swinging for a second which Sonic and Knuckles took advantage of and grabbed her. Knuckles hugged her to his chest and Sonic took off her glove that Tails made her and the axe disappeared. 

Scene Change: Clinic Daytime

Sonic, Knuckles and Amy Dragged Y/n kicking and screaming into the clinic and everyone gave them a look. The second her name was called they dragged Y/n one more and  Shut the door behind them.

Y/n:[angrily] I hate all of you.

Amy: Mind telling us why you don't like doctors?

Y/n: Trauma. Years of trauma. 

Sonic: I think I can handle her now; You guys can leave. Thanks for the help.

Knuckles and Amy walked out of the room. The doctor came into the room. She was a female tiger with white fur and black stripes. 

Doctor: Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Hedgehog. 

Sonic: Mornin Doc.

Y/n:[annoyed] Morning....

Sonic: Don't mind her attitude she's just mad that me and my friends had to drag her here.

Doctor: No wonder I heard screaming.

Y/n: Hurry up, I don't have all day. 

Doctor: Please go and lie down on the bed Mrs. Hedgehog.

Y/n Reluctantly obeyed. The doctor lifted up her shirt and Prepared the gel. One she was ready she put the tool on her stomach. Y/n flinched as it was cold but the doctor moved the tool around and they all looked at the screen. 

After the ultrasound

Doctor: Your baby is completely healthy. Would you like to know its gender?

Y/n: No, just put it in an envelope. I want to do the party thingy. 

Doctor: As you wish.

Y/n: There is just one, Right?

Doctor: Indeed, just one.

Scene Change: Seaside Island, day]