Sole Power

Sonic Y/n and Tails sit in the Tailsmobile in the middle of the canyon.

Sonic: What's so awesome that you had to bring us all the way out here?

Y/n: Sonic, don't be rude.

Sonic: How was that rude?

Tails: Check it out. Voice. Activated. Controls. Start engine.

The Tailsmobile beeps, turns on, and starts hovering.

Sonic: Uh. Let me try. Give me 2 chocolate shakes.

A compartment on the Tailsmobile's instrument board opens, and out comes a mechanical arm carrying two vanilla shake.

Sonic: [Takes the shake] Vanilla? I asked for chocolate. Fail.

The Tailsmobile beeps and out comes a mechanical arm with a cup of chocolate syrup. After a second however, it pours the chocolate on Sonic's head.

Sonic: Ah!

Y/n: [Giggles] No I don't think its a fail.

Tails: [Looks at Sonic in surprise] Still working out the kinks... There's a towel back at the work shop.

Sonic: Y/n stay here I'll be right back.

Sonic set the vanilla shake down in the Tailsmobile, jumps out of the vehicle, and runs away. In his wake, there is a loud deafening noise that shakes the Tailsmobile. Tails  and Y/n covers their ears.

Tails: Ow!

Y/n: Crap that hurts!

The Tailsmobile beeps and starts flying around. Tails is unable to control the vehicle as it flies out of the canyon.

Scene Change: Village center.

Sonic runs through the Village Center while a loud noise is heard. As Sonic passes by the village, all the citizens cover their ears while screaming in pain. Lady Walrus falls down on her knees.]

Scene Change: Tails' property, day.

Sonic runs through the gate to Tails' property.

[Scene Change: Tails' Workshop, day.]

The workshop shakes from the noise until Sonic arrives at the desk. He tries himself off with the towel and runs away again. The workshop shakes again as the noise resumes.

[Scene Change: Seaside Island canyons, day.]

Tails is flying through the canyons in his uncontrollable Tailsmobile with y/n in the passenger seat.

Tails: Um, voice control? I don't mean to be bossy, but...don't crash!

The Tailsmobile is flying through the canyons. The local volcano is shown at the end of the canyons.

Tails: Uh-oh...

As the Tailsmobile reaches the end of the volcano, it screeches to a halt right at the edge.

Tails: [Exhales]

Sonic is shown running through the canyons while accompanied by a loud noise. Cut to Tails and Y/n who pugs their ears.

Tails and Y/n: [Screeches]

The Tailsmobile beeps and starts vibrating until it falls off the edge and into the volcano. Noticing this, Sonic heads into the volcano.

Tails: [Screams]

While the duo plummet, Sonic is shown in slowmotion as he down the circular path inside the volcano before jumping into the Tailsmobile, knocking it back on solid ground. Sonic lands next to the Tailsmobile.