It Wasn't Me! It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog!

Btw Alexandra is now 6  and Y/n is 2 months away from her due date meaning it's currently october so expect a Halloween special. Axel is born in January so she's still 4.

Scene: Eggman's Lair, day.]

Eggman was dusting his gadgets.

Dr. Eggman: Pretty, pretty, pretty, my toys so full of evil. It warms my stony heart to think of the bad that we'll achieve. Oh, your much fun, Oh, so much fun 'cause I am your creator, from tiny robot pickpockets to my Particle Accelerator? My Particle Accelerator! [Screams] My birds!! [Screams again]

Scene Change: Eggman's Lair, day.]

Beaver Policeman: So, Dr. Eggman does this particle accelerator have any distinguishing features that will help us identify it?

Dr. Eggman: Lets see, it has a small scratch on its left side so there's that and also, it's a Particle Accelerator! You got a lot of those roaming the streets of your village! Hmm, genius? I'm sorry, I'm just so upset!

Sonic: [Bites into a chili dog] I've never seen him like this, I kind of like it.

Y/n: Its kinda funny hearing him scream like a girl.

Sonic: Agreed. How're you holding up? Your stomach is 3 times bigger than when you had Alexandra and you look like you're gonna fall forward.

Y/n: I'm fine. As long as I focus I'll be just fine..... But I am starting to get back pains.

Sonic: When we get home I'll take care of you.

Y/n: We both have very different definitions of the phrase "take care of you" so please elaborate. 

Sonic: I don't mean "screwing you till the morning or at all" If that's what you're wondering. I mean as in a back massage.

Y/n:[relief] Oh that would be wonderful..... Wait- What's the catch blue boy? I know there's one. 

Sonic: Geez, Can't a guy do I nice gesture for his wife without being accused of wanting something?

Y/n: Knowing you there is one. Don't play that card on me mr. Hedgehog.

Sonic:[irritated] Well if you must know, then I just wanted to to bring you out on a date later tonight.

Y/n: Wait really? You almost never take me out on dates anymore.

Sonic:[blushes][voice gradually get softer and a bit lower] Well I just thought that maybe you'd want to go on one with me since I haven't taken you out in a while.

Y/n: I... [blushes] Was definitely not expecting that. But sure, I'd love to got out on a date. But to where?

Sonic: Out to dinner. It's a surprise. Its way fancier than Meh burger that's for sure. 

Y/n: Okay, but no funny business Mr..

Sonic: No promises.

[Scene Change: Eggman's Lair, hallway.]

Orbot: And this is Dr. Eggman's Thinkcubator, where he hatches his brilliant ideas, get it? [Crickets chirping can be heard] Pearls before swine and it was from here, that Dr. Eggman's Particle Accelerator was stolen.

Tourists: [Gasp dramatically]

Mike: Not his Particle Accelerator, I was hoping to get a picture with it. This tour bites.

Dr. Eggman: It was about yay big, it was made of polished titanium, it accelerated particles am I leaving anything out?

Sonic: [Bored] Someone wanna remind me why we're here?